The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Conversions

heckler

If the price is the same as we agreed a little while ago, you can come and do my blue dash conversion any time you are free :)

nothing has changed ;) its just trying to find time to do it, as with my job I tend to travel around at lastminute.com - so I never really know where I'm going to be!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnnie

I'm really interested in this offer but I'll need to wait till 10th of August as I have spend this month budget on Amplifier and Subwoofer. Hope you would still doing it then.

Guest johnnie
Week commencing 17th August or week after would be good if you're around. Just let me know :)

That would be very fine for me, please booked me a queue in your schedule then and I would love to get it done in RED color NOT orange please.

THANX

Guest johnnie
that last picture IS red - the top picture is done by red filters in the dials. The camera makes it look more orange than red

Really?? Then I think I would go for blue color :D

• 4 weeks later...
On a different note - how easy is it to have the lights in the auto box changed to blue? Looks a bit odd still having a green "Manu" button etc lol

quite easy - can use an LED reaplacement bulb for the autobox light - but the manu button would need to removed and striped down in order to solder an LED in

• 1 month later...

Si, can you put me in the queue, please. I shall only require the heater module and blue knobs conversion as I've done the rest myself. Trawling through your "how to" several times has made me realise that this aspect of the conversion is an experts job.

Pm me with details when you are ready, and thanks for the blue gel, mate.:):)

• 1 month later...
I just send you the coloured filters for the clock and odo - you fit them :D

What do you use for the filters?

I bought a document wallet made from blue plastic sheet stuff and cut it up and stuck some in, and it makes my clock and odo look good and nice and blue in the day, but they are still greeny coloured at night.

What do you use for the filters?

I bought a document wallet made from blue plastic sheet stuff and cut it up and stuck some in, and it makes my clock and odo look good and nice and blue in the day, but they are still greeny coloured at night.

i use blue gel sheet mounted on clear plastic. I remove the stock brown filters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.