The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra UK TT with 100k+ miles,,question

koolance

I currently own both a VVTi and a non-VVTi. There's a very noticeable difference in the power delivery below 4000rpm....

Hmmm...makes you think, doesn't it?

In that case it looks like the VVTi wasn't operational in the one I drove there.

Good thing I didn't consider buying anything from them at the time.

Because another Supra I test-drove there (jap spec, rather cheap by the market standards of the time) felt exactly the same as the UK one I just bought now, and (surprise-suprise) turbo#2 is not playing ball...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I see what you mean Rob, those times have been bettered a lot at other events.

All I can say is that out of the 11 Supras competing that day my VVTi got the best 60' and the best 0-60 for a non single turbo car.

(Sorry for the hijack, Koolance)

Are you the guy with a Honda NSX, my friend also has one.

In fact, I was driving my friends nsx a couple of months back going down the M606 and saw another one on the opposite side, must have been you. We'll have to meet up some time. :thumbs: