DamanC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bang:

How did the MOT go? Keith had his today, passed first time :)

Straight through!! woop woop. chap said it was one of the best exarmples he had seen in a long while and that was the Toyota main dealer!

I'm over the moon! :):)

Get that next curry night organised. :eyebrows: Can't wait! ;)

just seen this. I've just moved into a place in Bishops Stortford and haven't sorted out internet yet. I can't make this but will try and make future ones. I miss these little meets and driving the Supe!

I live near Bishops Stortford could have picked you up bud! ;)

Looks like the next one should be in bishops stortford as were all so close.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the Vindaloo place on the A14 on Monday, as it was my birthday. I really don't think its a good place for the next meet. The place was deserted, we were the only ones there. It was nice that they kept the tables, curtains and lamp shades from little chef though, really nice touch. The food was all you can eat buffet style and I can honestly say it was by far the worst indian meal I have ever had. I should have known it was going to be bad when i saw the deep fried McCain waffles in the starter section but I soldiered on undeterred. It might not have been quite so bad if they used fresh chicken instead of the frozen salty crap they had. I did my best to complain when we went to the till, but despite saying how bad the food was the only reply the non-english speaking workers could come up with was "the food was good, you like the food?". I just gave up and walked out.