TRD Steering Wheek Group Buy??

Nic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be ordering a few TRD Steering Wheels this week, if anyone else wants one final price is £388 delivered to your door in UK.

HK-Uk delivery time will be around 4 weeks.

Can you put me down for one mate. Black/Silver. Let me know how you want paying.

Does anyone know that part number, or even better cost of a '98 cruise stalk?

Can you put me down for one mate. Black/Silver. Let me know how you want paying.

Does anyone know that part number, or even better cost of a '98 cruise stalk?

Sorry Silver/Black is no longer available only Black, Blue or Red. MVPmotorsports were advertising silver so may have some left.

If you can find a photo of the cruise stalk you need post it up and I'll get price for you.

If you can find a photo of the cruise stalk you need post it up and I'll get price for you.

Do I need to provide all the pic's or what ? Geezzz :tongue:

1st pic is of the 98on stalk which, is the slimmer out of the two. Where the elastic band is, is where you will see the difference.

2nd pic is of the original 93on stalk which, is fat chubby stalk.

98on stalk.JPG

93on stalk.JPG

Do I need to provide all the pic's or what ? Geezzz :tongue:

1st pic is of the 98on stalk which, is the slimmer out of the two. Where the elastic band is, is where you will see the difference.

2nd pic is of the original 93on stalk which, is fat chubby stalk.

Cheers Peter now can you sort me out the parts number please :D

Sorry Silver/Black is no longer available only Black, Blue or Red. MVPmotorsports were advertising silver so may have some left.

Your joking??? ARRRGGHHH. :cry: :complain: :swear:

Well I'd best go for the black one then.

Cheers

Tony

Yes I need (want!?) one of these in black. One problem... I am Australia at present so you will have to text me or something with the details.. I will pm you my number, as I am assuming you need paypal or something to make payment.

p..s you are a star for organising this!

James

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the text. I will eb able to get online later and sort out the paypal etc. Does the TRD gearknob have the 6-speed legend on it.. or is it generic?

I was told on numerous occasions by a flotilla of traders that TRD do not sell a gearknob for the 6 speed :confused:

http://www.fensport.co.uk/partsfiles/infofiles/trdknob-6spd.jpg http://www.fensport.co.uk/partsfiles/commonparts/trdgknob.jpg

Hmm, I am not sure I like the look of either of those knobs (ooer) so I think I will just get my present one recovered. Just count me in for a black wheel only Nic. Oh and any news on the Airbag saga? I am just a little puzzled as my uncle had a US spec 1995 supra, and that had two airbags. My J-spec 1995 model has no airbags... does anyone know if it will work yet?

James

• 4 years later...