• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20k not a peeny less

:rolleyes:

personally i wouldn touch a jap import.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i have been offered over 25k pounds for mine.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sure you have.

Seeing as you've been offered over 25k for yours but don't want to sell it, why don't you put the prospective buyer onto this car, which has been for sale for months at less than 14K?

Unless you're a complete fantasist of course.

the guy bought a 911 in the end. money was no prob. he just wanted my supra cause of the low mileage which at the time was 30k and the condition have a look in my garage. even now with 40k on it. it must be one of if not the lowest mileage and one of the best UK examples around. if he garages it till the recession is over it will fetch big money. as i said which drives guys mad is a jap model can be replaced in 24hrs.a UK supra cant.thanks for the reply jake hope this response is satisfactory for you.

I don't know what's considered too expensive in France but I remember 6 months ago uk auto supra were between 6k-8k and now between 8k-10k, surely because the cheaper ones have been sold and now there are the expensive ones (expensive for good reasons) but french people want cheaper, more cheaper, cheaper.... I think it's same with UK :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.