The mkiv Supra Owners Club

When the Supra gets boring

Axle

Just to check axle. Are you bpu already?

I think manual would make a good difference.

Yes mate, full BPU plus UK cams, Greddy 4 ROW SMIC, and Emanage ultimate Mapped by our very own Ryan.G producing 432 BHP at SRR.

Manual would definately be a worthwhile investment i think. However, i would want the extra power to acompany it.

Sell the Merc and Audi and get a Nissan GTR?

Don't like the GTR at all.

Plus i will never sell the Merc - Tis a one off Classic, of V12 muscle. Plus it outruns my Supra in a Straight line. Give it a corner though, and its like trying to steer the Titanic :D

Guest argy911
What next?

Don't think i would want to sell her.

Is it time for a single conversion? Or would the fun of that soon wear off before i realise i could have spent that 10k towards something more unique? (Corvette Stingray 6.9L ??)

Yep corvete sounds good nothing beets the sound of a v8 .

Unless its super or turbo charged ;)

Yes mate, full BPU plus UK cams, Greddy 4 ROW SMIC, and Emanage ultimate Mapped by our very own Ryan.G producing 432 BHP at SRR.

Manual would definately be a worthwhile investment i think. However, i would want the extra power to acompany it.

Don't like the GTR at all.

Plus i will never sell the Merc - Tis a one off Classic, of V12 muscle. Plus it outruns my Supra in a Straight line. Give it a corner though, and its like trying to steer the Titanic :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/mercv8M119.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/mercv8d.jpg

Which v12 is in the merc?