Re-Spray

King_Chris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries, it's all down to your own taste mate. Although, if chrome is your bag then I am very very worried about the outcome/de-valueing of your Supe.

Give Baldy a look up and let me know how you get on :sly:

To be honest, I loved the way the Golf R32 looked, it suited it. I have my doubts about how a supra would look with the same paint, just wanted to see what it looked like more than anything..

I found Baldy and sent him a PM, just waiting for a reply, mate. :D

LOL. "King Chav"...

Even if it is in reference to me, I still find it funny.

Is there something wrong with me? :O

Well, yes it appears that there is if you still think chrome paint looks good IMO. Definately Very Very Chavvy. Am thinking you will get lots of stick if you do go down that route, would cheapen the car I think.

Even thought Diouf's Merc looked terrible, ruined a beautiful looking car :rolleyes:

Sorry, just an opinion :search:

Oh right, cool. Confused with that for a second.

And a chrome supra, is different, right??

I never claimed to like the Supra, in Chrome. I'm just curious to how it would look and you never know.. Might look better than it sounds?

Never know, until someone tries it.

LOL. "King Chav"...

Even if it is in reference to me, I still find it funny.

Is there something wrong with me? :O

No mate, its because your not fitting in with the usual "what colour shall i paint my Supra question" Lambo Gray, orange etc.

You just paint it whatever colour YOU like and wave nicely at everybody;)

PS even i draw the line at chrome.

It's cool, I want people's opinions to be honest.

Either way, I'll go with what I think is best, or what I want. But I'd rather have people sharing their opinions too.

I doubt I would ever go for the Chrome paint on a Supra, was just considering it as an opportunity.

Oh right, cool. Confused with that for a second.

And a chrome supra, is different, right??

I never claimed to like the Supra, in Chrome. I'm just curious to how it would look and you never know.. Might look better than it sounds?

Never know, until someone tries it.

No, I think any car painted 'Chrome' would look tacky and Chavvy, but again it's all a matter of personal opinion at the end of the day

The paint's nice, but at the same time as someone mentioned ''Cheap-looking''

I'm not sure yet to which colour I'll get.. I'm gunna keep looking around though.

Cheers Ricky, but believe me. It'll be whatever colour I WANT and not what others say. After-all, I am the one forking out the money for it.

Lol.

No, I think any car painted 'Chrome' would look tacky and Chavvy, but again it's all a matter of personal opinion at the end of the day

Fair enough.

I do like the thought of Chrome paint, but not the reality. If that makes sense??

I agree with the whole ''Cheap looking'' side of it, but on a Supra.. I'm not sure.

As I said, I'll keep looking and see what comes up.