The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is a Supra?

King_Chris

I'm in Leigh mate. A few Supra's from the club are around here :) You will get the bug as soon as you drive it, then the journey to increase power will begin lol

Cool, cool.. Not far from me then. So, if I ever need help with the supra, I know where to come. Lol.

I've not even drove it yet and want to increase the power. Lol.

I'll wait a while before doing that though.

Fiesta ST. No laughing, it was a first car. Lol.

It was a quite respective 2 litre engine, but only produced 150bhp. So, wanted something quicker and always wanted a Supra.

I want a twin turbo, but I've settled for a non-turbo. That way I can get used to the car itself, before getting a turbo conversion.

did better than me ive still got my 1st car! its my daily beater and boy i love her :D VW polo 1.4!

believe me dont need anymore power at this current time mate, N/A's are definatly no slouch ALTHOUGH the turbo guys will disagree!

Yeah. Well, it's a 3 litre engine, so it will produce a lot more bhp than the fiesta st.

220bhp standard. Right?

And yeah, I don't think they would be a slouch, though I'm not sure how fast the n/a's can move off the line, or top speed.

Anyone tested??

Well the top end is much better than the ST and the 0-60 is quicker too, considering the ST's lighter than the Supra.

ST;

135mph max.

0-60 ; 7.5 Seconds.

Supra sounds better and better each time I ask a question, or look at the pictures of it.

Roll on Thursday!!! (When I get it)

see some seem to forget that the NA has a fair bit of torque.

ST would probly match sup to bout 60 - 70 then you would start pulling away..

the only downside realy is the weight but then again this a GT car.

Fiesta ST. No laughing, it was a first car. Lol.

It was a quite respective 2 litre engine, but only produced 150bhp. So, wanted something quicker and always wanted a Supra.

I want a twin turbo, but I've settled for a non-turbo. That way I can get used to the car itself, before getting a turbo conversion.

You sound like a sensible type of person which is good. Just watch out for the handling of your supra, especially if you have no experience in a rwd car. My car can be a handfull in the wet even going slowly.

Yeah. Sounds about right.

As I said in another forum on here. I was along side a mini cooper s which had more bhp than the ST, and with a bmw engine coould pull away from my ST, but the top end wasn't as much, or the driver was too scared to go above 125. Which is why I coasted past him, at 135 myself.

I heard a sudden, yet extremely loud noise. Thinking it was either the mini cooper s catching up or something wrong with my car itself, I let go of the accelerator. Next thing I knew a twin-turbo Supra flew past me, going at least 160. From that moment on, I fell in love with the car and always wanted one.

Now, I've found the one I want and willing to put money, time and effort into making it into my dream car.

Hopefully works out.

I wouldn't be going as fast in the Supra, like I did in the ST.

I've learned my lesson from that when I almost got caught speeding from the police. Plus, don't need to go fast in a Supra, the car alone gets all the attention. Lol.

So until I've got used to it and am confident with the RWD Supra, I think I'll defo be taking it easy.

I retract my last statement of you being sensible :p

LOL.

Nah, it was my slightly younger days, first car and I'll admit.. I was showing off to a few people.

Defo not going to do that in the Supra though. Gunna take really good care of it, since it's my dream car.

Hello :) This Supra you found looks pretty nice, just get rid of HKS induction kit once you will have it, it doesn;t filter air properly. Best performance induction is stock one believe it or not :)

Seriously?

Wow, that's surprising. Will have to look at that then.