The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Retrim and New Nose

Geezabloke

Nice to see people coming around to the idea of getting the backs done as well. It so finish's off the job and displays the boys work to its max. the sig on the back seat is a really good touch. I have to say I've not been a fan of the white leather covered handbrake handle but thats just me. The fully covered door card looks the bomb man, and I'm loving that centre glove box lid. Only thing it looks like you didnt get done there is the headlining LOL. As the man that had the very first G&B front and backs done it's re-assuring to find that instead of getting bored of doing supe's they have gone from inspiration to innovation with every job they do. These jobs really ought to be magazine featured by now!! Roll on the G&B stand at JAE this year is all I say.

Id like to get more done but it means leaving the car there now, they fitted temp seats front and back and even put temp door crad on so i could take the car away whilst they did the work....Great service!

I may be tempted yet?

The door cards are the first they have done fully, i know it took them ages but im sure they will be getting more requests now.

BTW Dangerous B it was yours that gave me the idea for the piping across the seat breaks......so cheers...

Dave :devil: