The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much do you think you've spent on your Supra over the years?

Aerotop Dave

Well I have had the Supra for just short of 18 months. So far I have spent £9000 on mods but have just invested a further £10,000 on a single conversion + a few other bits.

£19,000 in 18 months, I must be off my F**king Rocker. Well I dont smoke or drink so thats my excuse

Well I have had the Supra for just short of 18 months. So far I have spent £9000 but have just invested a further £10,000 on a single conversion + a few other bits.

£19,000 in 18 months, I must be off my F**king Rocker. Well I dont smoke or drink so thats my excuse

you may not be lying in saying that you don't smoke, but i'm pretty sure your lying in saying that u haven't been smoking any other motors other than supra's.

TRUE??

Mr Deano

Sorry mate, I understand now. My Sup runs well at the moment (bpu+ i think) but the single and other bits are not on yet. When they are, ALL OTHER CARS BEWARE. I will be looking for all the so called "SUPER CARS"

Porsches', Ferrari's - be afraid

The least you can do the next time you see a New M3 on the road is leave him for dead as i've recently discovered a new fetish for leaving them behind, especially when u consider what they pay for them and the expectations they have and then get smoked by the old supra, makes me smile soooo much, awsome.

I happened to be in mini mania on wednesday and also happened to see ur nice motor on the ramps, i guess you know adam, nice motor by the way..(cj)

Yes, it wont be long now until the Tangomobile returns to the streets :thumbs:

I've just had me baby in mini mania having new wheels, new suspension, all new set up and the full works done on it by the boys and adam of course, i'm getting it back tomorrow and i'm buzzing, i'm Adam's barber and he's me new mechanic, Goodman and clever!!! say no more.

Pleasure speaking.