The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tuning A UK TT Supra

Fox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything you say is tainted, your comments are worthless now John :D

I cant join this topic now as im sober , give me a couple of hours though and i'll be back , talking about tainted , how are those rose tinted glasses :) :read: :thumbs:

Dude :devil:

So to sum it all up!!

Know one realy know's :complain:

I feel a track day coming up. :rolleyes:

uk, 6 man, (STOCK) .VS. J-Spec, 6 man (STOCK)

uk, 6 man, (BPU) .VS. J-Spec, 6 man, (BPU)

uk, 6 single tuby (500bhp aprox) .VS. J-Spec, 6 single tuby (500bhp approx)

COST TO UPGRADE FROM STOCK .VS. COST TO UPGRADE FROM STOCK

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

So to sum it all up!!

Know one realy know's :complain:

I feel a track day coming up. :rolleyes:

uk, 6 man, (STOCK) .VS. J-Spec, 6 man (STOCK)

uk, 6 man, (BPU) .VS. J-Spec, 6 man, (BPU)

uk, 6 single tuby (500bhp aprox) .VS. J-Spec, 6 single tuby (500bhp approx)

COST TO UPGRADE FROM STOCK .VS. COST TO UPGRADE FROM STOCK

The trouble is youd need someone like the stig to back to back test them, using differant drivers would just f**k up any accurate info.

Also i really dont mind which is better (jap or uk), think this jap v uk lark is a waste and just causes uneeziness between people bit like villa v blues and its just as sad imo, for most guys ability inc my own 400+ bhp on the rd is more than sufficient to have a damn good time with, if you want lots more then prepare to pay out big chunks of money whether youve got a jap tt or a uk tt.

Perhaps if you want to gain figures about engine failures etc someone should do a poll ie uk or jap, milage, mods, what when't wrong then youd soon get a data base to wrk from.

The trouble is youd need someone like the stig to back to back test them, using differant drivers would just f**k up any accurate info.

Also i really dont mind which is better (jap or uk), think this jap v uk lark is a waste and just causes uneeziness between people bit like villa v blues and its just as sad imo, for most guys ability inc my own 400+ bhp on the rd is more than sufficient to have a damn good time with, if you want lots more then prepare to pay out big chunks of money whether youve got a jap tt or a uk tt.

Perhaps if you want to gain figures about engine failures etc someone should do a poll ie uk or jap, milage, mods, what when't wrong then youd soon get a data base to wrk from.

theres no bad feeling between anyone on here. the uk vs jap spec is just friendly banter. for the record once the car is single the cars are virtually identical as most of the differences would have been removed. apart from my nice cosy heated leather seats :D

here me go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there should be a sticky about this topic ... lets make it all clear, UK cars will give better BPU on stock form then the jap spec ... why because mines a UK car and ill race anyone with BPU++ jap spec to show them !!!!!!!!!!!! :read: ......and god i can be a kid sometime

here me go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there should be a sticky about this topic ... lets make it all clear, UK cars will give better BPU on stock form then the jap spec ... why because mines a UK car and ill race anyone with BPU++ jap spec to show them !!!!!!!!!!!! :read: ......and god i can be a kid sometime

Mines a BPU J-spec , how about the Pod ??? :tongue: :rolleyes: :eyebrows: :thumbs:

Dude, Big a kid as anyone :innocent:

we was talking about you and your jj today. you both gone with plenty of power now. will be good to see you out,

when you out test your singles?

When i get that hunk of toyota started could be tempted , but at this present moment i walk faster then it !!!!!Mark what happened about your car at York ???? have you managed to get it sorted ?. hope its getting there for the nice weather . Unfortunately JJ has been working stupied hours at work, same here so we only have 1 day a week to play around with the cars . I dont think he will get is going in time for TOTB , Ill give it a miss this year, spent to much money on it this year for it to go bang , got a new turbo for it , T88 iam still shaking !!!!

say hi to LEE for me and hope he still has his pussy white medalion man skyline :limp: ,fancy have a white car ... its a colour for hairdressers

The Apexi filter cone for one.

Someone paid good money for what I regard as 'useless'

I'll stick it in the 'for sale' section once it's outside the bay.

Same with the fancy 18" wheels, once I've got a pair of 17" stock replacements.

...and don't get me started on the 'dump valve' bollox, very smart addition on a UK car...