The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior extras

a98pmalcolm

Mate, you have a very very good budget and you will get a mint Supra, couple of questions

Have you ever been in a Supra before, have you ever driven a TT

If not get a drive in one, they are very quick cars in stock form

If you are looking at a Supra for the first time and are looking for a single get a lot of advice and a ride in one, they are a different beast all together

I started with a single, I knew nothing about Supras and if I am honest I did not really know want the single/TT thing was all about, it has been a long and expensive journey and I have had a few quick cars, including NA's, TT's and singles

I have settled on a BPU Supra, and for the first time buyer I would suggest the same if you are new to big BHP RWD cars :)

Good advice from tooquick there :)

NA-T is a huge risk, there is no way I'd recommend buying one unless you know exactly what you're purchasing. The price is far too high as well. There are far better cars out there for the money (and without the insurance issues).

ok thanks guys, i will go with your advice and not go for it! Jurgen is helping me out with 1 and i think thats the direction to go in

thanks for all the time and advice

Paul

Now you are talking, very good choice mate, he will find you a perfect example and will help you all the way, see coming on here and taking the time to ask the right questions has saved you a lot of possible hassle and money, look forward to seeing the new purchase :eyebrows:

dude u have been so helpful, as i said im so new to all this and your rite! i will keep you updated with the car from Jurgan, gotta wait around 3 weeks :S but im sure it will all be worth it :) thanks again!

Paul

P.s. i like teh 1998 style headlighits any ideas were to get these type of things from?

Thanks

P.s. i like teh 1998 style headlighits any ideas were to get these type of things from?

Thanks

The facelift headlights are available from Toyota, or more cost effectively from nic here. They do cost a fair bit though.

An alternative is to facelift the current lamps, but the results are never as good as nice new set and tend to go yellow again after a year or so.