The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back on the road with new additions (pics)

JohnnyW

Thanks for the comments guys, really blown away by them! I will definitly sort the number plate issue out soon.

This car has had a hard life before I got it no doubt about that. I wish I had taken some pictures from when I first got it to show the state it was in.

It's been a really good project though, I've learned a hell of a lot. This club is a god send as well. Just for giving the confidence to tackle some of the issues myself. There's some brilliant guides to show you how it's done and you know if there's any questions someone on here will no doubt have the answers.

Once I get my BPU boost issue sorted that'll be all the main (expensive) boxes ticked: Braking, performance, looks, and handling. I'll be able to look at sorting out the interior as it's a bit scruffy at the moment and finish the soundproofing.

If anyone is interested, work on the car so far has been:

Wheels & Tyres

Tein Superstreets fitted

New intercooler fitted

Full colour change respray from Red/Pink/Burgundy

Delocked

Veilside skirts removed

OEM skirts fitted

Active spoiler fitted

D2 brakes all round

Walbro fuel pump fitted

Iridium plugs

Double de-cat

New exhaust

New radiator fitted and full coolant flush

Timing belt done

Boot gas struts replaced

Fan shroud fitted

Pioneer stereo

Alpine speakers all round

Clear indicators

UK Headlights

Premium horn kit

After looking at that list it's no wonder I'm skint :D

I will say though despite the bodywork being in a complete state due to a horrific repair job and bits and pieces missing from where the car was hit. The actual mechanical side of the car has been spot on, always runs sweetly and (touch wood) I've never had a real issue with it.