The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Regular Broadstairs meet (see first post for next date)

dan4

A couple of us Jap car drivers down in east kent meet up on a sunday night and have a chat and a spirited drive here and there, now that the weather has improved we'll start again this year

We thought it would be cool to invite others as theres only a few of us and be good to see some more/different cars. We treat it as a kinda jap night:rolleyes:

Feel free to invite other jap owners if you are on other forums also....nowt 'chavvy' though please;)

SUNDAY MAY 31TH 8PM

East Kent Retail Park

Westwood Road

Broadstairs

CT10 2RQ

Edited by dan4
date change (see edit history)

A couple of us Jap car drivers down in east kent meet up on a sunday night and have a chat and a spirited drive here and there, now that the weather has improved we'll start again this year

We thought it would be cool to invite others as theres only a few of us and be good to see some more/different cars. We treat it as a kinda jap night:rolleyes:

Feel free to invite other jap owners if you are on other forums also....nowt 'chavvy' though please;)

il check interest and then post up meeting location

Where and when:D

Sorry mate wont make this today, If it goes well will it be a once a month thing?

I will make the next one and with any luck have a sprayed car!

You=FAIL lol

Usually a regular thing for us locals, we just thought it would be good to have some new faces

You=FAIL lol

Usually a regular thing for us locals, we just thought it would be good to have some new faces

Cool, yes i know i fail, but if you have seen my topic you will see that my car also has suffered a FAIL, as much fun as coming to a meet with a screwed car is fun (remember the n/a) i wont be showing it till the kits on and the door is fixed:D

You taking the supra or sx? By chance do you know the owner of a red OEM kitted car i keep seeing our way. Passed your number on to my cuz who brought the A class and a newbie with a silver supra the other day:D

Cheque in the mail?

changed the date on the title to the 19th.

I used to holiday in Broadstairs, would love to go back one day and see if I can remember anything about it.

i did change it, did it not show dude?

You probably wont recognise it lol its changed alot over the years but atmosphere still there

cheers to colin and russ that turned up, shame you had to shoot early as you missed the spirited driving :)

I can see this becoming a regular thing now as we still enjoy it year after year

Yeah sorry about that mate, had the wife in me ear hole lol. But next time ill stick it out;)

Like ur motor mate it is definantly black:innocent:

Yeah sorry about that mate, had the wife in me ear hole lol. But next time ill stick it out;)

Like ur motor mate it is definantly black:innocent:

black is the way forward followed closely by white;)

You missed the starlet making a fool of a guy in an M3:eyebrows: it was fantastic to watch