Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest NEMs2007

As we only posted on here a few days ago we can give you extra time if you want to get a stand together.

If the owners club do not get a stand then if you still want to display your car you can come and pay on the day.

If anyone doesnt want to show there car then tickets are available on the day for £2.50 for adults and £1 for children

Guest Suprafly

Just realised this is the weekend before the Lakes sports car run, which I'm taking part in, so I'll not be going now, as I'll be up that way next weekend.

Guest Suprafly

Are we on the same page here, It is my understanding that the lakes sports car run is the 2nd September, and your 300zx meet is the 26th August, thats one week apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

is anyone travelling from newcastle? Im still in walker tonight thats all. If anyone wants to meet tr and go through txt me on 07832 169500

Lee

Liam,

after your last success how about Supra meet no 3 being seperate or try to make a road trip and visit else where.

If 2 of the guys are going to the lakes run, then perhaps you should try to conbine it into that and show the NE numbers. It is usally a good run out as well, nice driving and winding roads.

just a thought, it is a big meet and loads of cars (not just supra's go)

I'd love to get a big meet some where large and grassy. ;)