The mkiv Supra Owners Club

poor supra

STU_3LTR_TT

I thought this was done to corsas and the like not to a supra :(

My thoughts exactly, looks like the sort of interiors you used to see in Maxy P and Fast Car back when it was all Puntos and Saxos. Im really sorry if this is a members car, Im sure a fair bit of work/ cash went into it.

If it makes u feel any better, here is a pic of my horrendous Vileside front end (being replaced this month with my late Do-Luck front end):

Car02.jpg

Dear god, that is shocking! If thats real leather then it would have cost a fair amount of money for that alone, but the fitting is appauling. What makes it worse is it seems there are club stickers in the qtr window :taped: How can anyone look at that and not think it's an utter mess?!

If it makes u feel any better, here is a pic of my horrendous Vileside front end (being replaced this month with my late Do-Luck front end):

Good move, but don't forget the spoiler, or rear wheels ;) :D

Spoiler is coming off, and the holes are being smoothed over and painted. Gonna keep it spoilerless for a bit then go from there. The rear wheels are the same as the front (although they are hidden in the arches due to the wrong offset!).

They are *cough* TE37s *cough*.

After the bodywork is sorted Im gonna chop up my old shellsuits and sellotape them to my seats and doorcards.

Spoiler is coming off, and the holes are being smoothed over and painted. Gonna keep it spoilerless for a bit then go from there. The rear wheels are the same as the front (although they are hidden in the arches due to the wrong offset!).

They are *cough* TE37s *cough*.

After the bodywork is sorted Im gonna chop up my old shellsuits and sellotape them to my seats and doorcards.

I think thats what Darryl meant by "Rear wheels", the fact that they are the wrong offset :)

Good news Dave, that spoiler is a monstrosity, but guess you know that already as it's coming off :) Spoilerless looks superb on a gunmetal/quicksilver car IMO, far more modern.

I think thats what Darryl meant by "Rear wheels", the fact that they are the wrong offset :)

Yep, that's what I was getting at. Lovely wheels, it's a shame the offset or width is wrong :(

Good news Dave, that spoiler is a monstrosity, but guess you know that already as it's coming off :) Spoilerless looks superb on a gunmetal/quicksilver car IMO, far more modern.

Yep, that's what I was getting at. Lovely wheels, it's a shame the offset or width is wrong :(

To quote your good self Homer: 'D'oh!'. I see what you mean... surely I could rectify this with some good hubcentric spacers (I know, best to get the right offset rims in the first place- I got it with these on it)?

Spoilerless does only work in certain colours, Gunmetal being one of them IMHO. The Vileside wing wobbles about in my rear view mirror at speed, looks awful.

Anyways, back to this poor blokes interior please!