The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2010 Discussion Thread

Tigger

:rlol: tell me another one! You wouldn't believe how many people f-up their payments for Supra Pod/Llandow/etc. I have nothing better to do but sort it all out though, so it's ok. :rolleyes:

Those that act exactly as requested are a rare and welcome gem!! ;)

Same JAE payments, or anything for that matter.

F's me right off :innocent:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to take it with a pinch of salt, all part of the service of being an events MOD.

Unless you have had experiance of organising an event ect then you don't understand the amount of work, time and effort that is involed. ;)

You have to take it with a pinch of salt, all part of the service of being an events MOD.

Unless you have had experiance of organising an event ect then you don't understand the amount of work, time and effort that is involed. ;)

I know all about it. ;)

But then again I am a professional :blink:

Hi Sweetie, congrat's on doing this. Suprised Lee is still trying to wear the trousers......:eyebrows:

Yeah and edit them so they are easier to read:rolleyes:

It's time for no more Mrs Nice Tigger :flame:

:rulez:Rules have now been highlighted in every thread. If you do not read and follow them I will delete your post with no warning

Have you delete mine yet? Would you mind please as there is no point having it there if it cant win :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
I think this is not fair to people who don't have access/time to go onto the internet each day.

Peter -

The thread have been open a while now and most arn't even half full. Entries don't close until June, So I see no problem with this.

Sweet, you mentioned that a portrait shot can be entered on the front cover..... i cant find a section for it?

There isn't one at the moment huni. I am waiting on people to come back to me. Once I have the answer I want, this section will be posted:)

• 2 weeks later...
How do i go about editing my post to have the resized pic in the post rather than thumbnail?

Image insert seems to ask for URL, is that what i need to be doing to put the actual pic in the post itself?

Homer any suggestions?

Attach it as a file instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adam b

lots of nice cars up on here.. my new wheels are not on yet but

and its a bad quality photo but here we go enyway:D:D

lots of nice cars up on here.. my new wheels are not on yet but

and its a bad quality photo but here we go enyway:D:D

This is not an entries thread and the quality needs to be at least 300dpi @ A4. If it not then you can not enter this picture -sorry.

This is not an entries thread and the quality needs to be at least 300dpi @ A4. If it not then you can not enter this picture -sorry.
It was in an entries thread and I moved it here so it wasn't in the way of proper entries.