The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from west yorkshire.

oliver

Well hello again guys, after months of research and looking at different posts on here I am now ready to get my supra :)

I am now 23 and have been posted to Germany with the army and have all the money saved to get myself a nice white supra I have a budget of around 12k and I hope I can get a nice one for that, I have the blokes number (Jm-imports) off here so I will be ringing him up soon to see how I go about getting one imported.

Thank you for all your help and I hope to be a member of this site soon.

And I need to pay the 10 pound as soon as I can!

Good to see you back and still shopping for a Supra - just be aware that while the default for most members on here is to do the whole "Jurgen is the only person allowed to sell a Supra thing" there are also lots of other nice examples that are already in the country and very well looked after (and I'm not trying to pimp mine, I mean member owned imports that have been pampered and improved over a few years). These are often cheaper than a new import as well as being "known", at least for the time they have been in the UK anyway.

Good luck with your search, not sure if you saw the recent post with the garage in Wakefield that looked to have some nice examples but there seem to be a few good ones in the area right now.

Have fun looking.

Michael nice to speak again :)

I understand about the ones already in the UK and I have seen some real stunning supra’s specially on here, and I see a lot of potential in the supra so thats why I have thought long and hard about it, was close with the GTR r34 but the supra had me on pure looks.

I just seem to want to get one fresh import because am not sure how it works but I would like some things already done to it like exhaust and body kit (not too over the top) and a few other things!

Jurgen could I ask you if it is possible to get a right hand drive one but have the lights done euro because I am in Germany for the next 3 years? I think its called BFG’d or something?

I am on leave on the 5th of march till the 18th so I will give you a call when I get back to the UK if that is ok?

Jurgen could I ask you if it is possible to get a right hand drive one but have the lights done euro because I am in Germany for the next 3 years? I think its called BFG’d or something?

I am on leave on the 5th of march till the 18th so I will give you a call when I get back to the UK if that is ok?

yes we can do that mate no problem, like michael said there is lots of cars here but you want a white facelift - not many for sale really.

so importing is a good idea..

i will keep my eyes peeled

• 2 months later...

Well hello again, finally me and Jurgen met about a month ago and my dream supra will be ready to pick up in 5 weeks.

He has found me the perfect supra and exactly what I was looking for.

I have also just paid £30 for a membership on here so that should be received soon.

Don’t really want to post any pictures up yet as I want to get the car and take the photos myself but I look forward to getting it and meeting some of you guys/girls in the future.

Thanks to everyone who helped by giving me advice and a BIG thank you to Jurgen (deserves the good reputation he has got).

Oli

Well hello again, finally me and Jurgen met about a month ago and my dream supra will be ready to pick up in 5 weeks.

He has found me the perfect supra and exactly what I was looking for.

I have also just paid £30 for a membership on here so that should be received soon.

Don’t really want to post any pictures up yet as I want to get the car and take the photos myself but I look forward to getting it and meeting some of you guys/girls in the future.

Thanks to everyone who helped by giving me advice and a BIG thank you to Jurgen (deserves the good reputation he has got).

Oli

Congrats!