The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Easter Meet

T2 MSW

Had a great afternoon with Ian and Mike :D

Not one of us turned up in a supra Lol!:D

Ian and Mike where very amused at me pacing up and down the car park looking for my car, it wasn't in the same place that i had parked it in, Lynz had nipped home in it and parked at the other side of the car park and was being hidden by a Bl**dy big Range Rover.

My arse was twitching, I thought it had been nicked :blink:

Ian and Mike found this very amusing :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great afternoon with Ian and Mike :D

Not one of us turned up in a supra Lol!:D

Ian and Mike where very amused at me pacing up and down the car park looking for my car, it wasn't in the same place that i had parked it in, Lynz had nipped home in it and parked at the other side of the car park and was being hidden by a Bl**dy big Range Rover.

My arse was twitching, I thought it had been nicked :blink:

Ian and Mike found this very amusing :D

Had a great afternoon too, cant believe it was 8PM :blink:

Was extreamly funny looking for your car when it was meant to be parked right next to Ians LOL

Had a great afternoon too, cant believe it was 8PM :blink:

Was extreamly funny looking for your car when it was meant to be parked right next to Ians LOL

Time flies , I was surprised when it got to 8 o'clock to :D

I could see the funny side of it when my arse stopped twitching Lol!:D:D

Right whats happening then? Are people going to watch the FAF first and if so what time and where? also what time will people be at Mascrat if I can't make the cinema?

Cheers Rob :)

Sorry for posting the same thing in two different threads but just wanted to make sure ;) :) May be an events moderator could tidy things up? :innocent::D

Guest Rays the roof
Right whats happening then? Are people going to watch the FAF first and if so what time and where? also what time will people be at Mascrat if I can't make the cinema?

Cheers Rob :)

Sorry for posting the same thing in two different threads but just wanted to make sure ;) :) May be an events moderator could tidy things up? :innocent::D

Will get times for Trafford Centre, which isn't too far away!

Will not be coming in the Soop though if I can't get bl**dy alarm problem sorted this morning!!

:(

Guest Rays the roof
You will like the f and f it's mega, went to see it last night in London :)

GRRRRRRRRRRReat! Just need to find out who's coming along now. It's gorgeous outside:d

Guest Rays the roof
Hey Lynz where do you put your reg down on JapNW I'm registered over there but cant find any threads about registering it?

Cheers

Rob

Me too!

Guest Rays the roof

Can't get my immobiliser to turn off!!!!

Tried all wiring and fuses, took out DVD player and swore a h8ll of a lot to myself.....