The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Titanium Teardrop versus HKS titanium

RobSheffield

Well its probably having a little problem getting all that power down! :D

Uses the HKS GT3040's that Leons 'sorta' running with.

But yeah, very impressive never the less.

F**k me if the track was any more downhill he'd have had to rapell down it !!!! :eyebrows:

Dude :devil:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does taper off downhill, bit like Crail I guess :D

Nice try tho John ;)

Slowest terminal ever from a 1250 hp car !!!! , no traction probs at all thats out the exhaust and the driver is hardly fighting it all the way down the track , if thats the best Veiside can do perhaps they should fly Kean over his car ran 8.9 first time out !!! :innocent: :) :eyebrows: :looney:

Hahaha omg its priceless, you leave yourself WIDE OPEN all the time.

Just a shame its NOT as slow as the car tuned by Boostlogic as claimed, with 1300bhp with a 149 terminal that Getrag posted in the multimedia section which was runnning on drag tyres, not Pirellis/B'stones ! :read:

John, just give it up :D

Hahaha omg its priceless, you leave yourself WIDE OPEN all the time.

Just a shame its NOT as slow as the car tuned by Boostlogic as claimed, with 1300bhp with a 149 terminal that Getrag posted in the multimedia section which was runnning on drag tyres, not Pirellis/B'stones ! :read:

John, just give it up :D

That veilside car hasnt got street tyres on it or street suspension its got drag valved shocks prob 90/10 front and 50/50 rear , perhaps the BL car let off as at Texas he ran 163 , sorry dude the veilside car is pants !!!!! and it aint 1250 hp , not real hp anyways ,!!!!! :eyebrows:

You dont know what ya talking about :D Now the Japs are lying and the US figures are correct? Jesus you dont know who to believe do ya!

Problem was it was the heros choice a 6spd , that accounts for it being so slow , 9.3 still quicker than the veilside downhill mens team !!! :eyebrows:

I think that Marco guy has run a 8.8X with his 6 speed, so theres still room for improvement :D

But of course the BL car is gonna be quicker with drag wheels on :) You know this :D

Drag Radials are so good now that there is no real advantage in slicks other than price , the slicks are a lot cheaper and last longer

Yeah I know, that Veilside cars terminals were 154! and its gonna be faster in the 1/4 because of the better launch.

The veilside car launched perfect , it doesnt spin at all and goes straight down (literally ) the track , good job the driver doesnt suffer from vertigo !!!!

Yeah, but we aint talking about KEAN, we're talking about THIS 'crappy' terminal speed Veilside for 1250hp VS that other 6 speed one in multimedia with 1300 and only getting 149?!!!

Obviously both the cars are bullshitting about the HP , unless of course you think Leon is running 1300 hp ?????.

A 1250 hp car will trap at well over 160 mph ...FACT , but looking at the way that black car changed gear it prob only had the throttle down for 2/3 of the track !!!!! like i said 6spds good fro impressing small boys pants for drag racing !!!! ask CRD :eyebrows:

Sigh, I give up with you :D

Sorry fella, but words like 'probably' aint gonna cut it :)

So you think a 1250 hp car should trap at 154 whilsy going downhill ????

Try 165 IF it was a genuine 1250 hp :looney: If you cant do the math your gonna have to stay on the counter selling the Dude repro shirts at the new shop Bobbeh !!!! :looney:

Well if its on STREET tyres as already said, its NOT gonna get the grip, so the guys gotta be feathering/working the speed.... I mean christ it even does it on my super fast GT4 Supra too :D

.. and besides, if that hasnt got 1250 as you think, well that BL one must not have the 1300 its braggin about cos its terminals are even worse... now are you gonna go dispute that with Peter Blauch? :) or just sit and pretend that hes not actually flooring it on a flimed video that BL are using to advertise their stuff with?!

Well if its on STREET tyres as already said, its NOT gonna get the grip, so the guys gotta be feathering/working the speed.... I mean christ it even does it on my super fast GT4 Supra too :D

.. and besides, if that hasnt got 1250 as you think, well that BL one must not have the 1300 its braggin about cos its terminals are even worse... now are you gonna go dispute that with Peter Blauch? :) or just sit and pretend that hes not actually flooring it on a flimed video that BL are using to advertise their stuff with?!

American HP = they use a different ramp speed , bet it wouldnt make 1300 on a dynamomter dyno , just look at the fastest street car series those boys are around 1500 hp and trapping at 175 +++

American HP = they use a different ramp speed , bet it wouldnt make 1300 on a dynamomter dyno , just look at the fastest street car series those boys are around 1500 hp and trapping at 175 +++

Yeah and they're all running with built auto boxes that shift so quick you cant even hear it. BTW that video is well over 3 years old... not bad for a car using dated tech and laggy twins :D

Yeah and they're all running with built auto boxes that shift so quick you cant even hear it. BTW that video is well over 3 years old... not bad for a car using dated tech and laggy twins :D

And youd know all about laggy twins !!!! :eek:

149 -155 terminals = about 800-850 RRWHP :rolleyes:

Yes, and the boost levels that Peters 1300hp Supra where running equated to that at the track, so your right.

The Veilside car probably did get 1250HP, it probably didn't run the 1/4 with that much power though.

Is it that time of the month for you two? :tongue: