Headlight & Tail Light Group Buy?

Nic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The facelift rear lights in the group buy come complete with wiring loom and all bulbs. The lights themselves will fit, but don't know UK car well enough to say whether the wiring loom will be straight swap or a few wires will need swapping around.

I'm sure it wouldn't be a big job, you'd need to do the fog light mod though that is listed in FAQ on site.

Might be worth posting on new thread to see if anyone has already done this on a UK car.

Does anyone know if the clear reverse lights from a pre facelift rear cluster would fit into the facelift ones, if so I'd be interested in a set of facelift rears.

Thanks,

Matt I'm not sure, but I'm sure 'Dude' or 'Rays the Roof' would be able to advise as they have done a few.

After an overwhelming response to this thread, the sign up so far for the group buy has been disappointing. I'm not really sure why this is, as I've not seen cheaper delivered prices anywhere else.

We still need a few more people in on the group buy to get the prices I quoted (need to order at least 10pcs per light.) I'll leave the group buy open for a few more days to see if we can make the numbers up. If anyone is still interested and hasn't put their name down yet, can you please do so as soon as possible.

thanks

Order form posted on group buy thread now, please complete and return to me by email as soon as possible.

Any other members who want to be part of the group buy, please put your name down in the group buy thread and complete order form ASAP.

cheers

The front headlights sound good to me but price dependent.

Hi John, all details and prices were published a couple of weeks ago, see this thread [thread=36118]HERE[/thread]

You will also find an order form on there, if you want to be included in the group buy can you return the order form to me today please to:

'nicvollans at netvigator dot com'

• 8 months later...