The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 Silver 6 speed TT

j1mb0b1

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back up forsale again :), But really need to sell it this time...

Price reduced Offers around £8000

lol! make up your mind. dude take it from me, dont sell up! you will cry later on. i can tell you dont want to and trust me it will really hurt when its taken away and shes not on the drive anymore. you dont have to drive it, leave it parked up for a few months and save up. im burning daily after i let my pride and joy go as im in literally exactly the same boots as you.

lol! make up your mind. dude take it from me, dont sell up! you will cry later on. i can tell you dont want to and trust me it will really hurt when its taken away and shes not on the drive anymore. you dont have to drive it, leave it parked up for a few months and save up. im burning daily after i let my pride and joy go as im in literally exactly the same boots as you.

The thing is I have a bit of a loan on the car and insurance is killing me a bit and with work as it is I just carn't do it :)

Don't sell it Jamie.

Did you give my place a ring for work. Just heard today we have a few jobs starting in January. Could be one in Bradford.

Yeah mate I gave them a bell but said they did not have anything, But let us know if you hear anything :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.