JAPT @ Brands Hatch 12/3/09

GTO Pete

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found out I am going to Baghdad for a year, and I leave in June. Gotta get rid of it before then. Will probably put her up for sale shortly after the new kit is put on :(

Oh, Thats a Shame. Not much time to enjoy the new kit etc.

So are you going to make it to brands... :)

Guest Leadfoot
guys and girls just been speaking to my mate dan who is organising this meet, he said the supra's have the main stand by the food counter on thursday evening, so we will all need to meet up before hand and go in convoy :)

Hi mate thats a good idea where abouts are u thinking ? And what time ?

guys and girls just been speaking to my mate dan who is organising this meet, he said the supra's have the main stand by the food counter on thursday evening, so we will all need to meet up before hand and go in convoy :)

You need to read about 7 posts above mate!;)

If Dan is the one behind the meet maybe I should stop posting on 15+ forums about the meet!:rolleyes::confused:

Pete

I'm the only supra coming from my group this time :( But loads of non supra's.

Is it me, Or is there alot less names down to come this time compared to last month.

Just past Brands entrance, Going away from the motorway on the right hand side, There is a small performance car shop with a medium sized car park, But pleanty of road space outside. We could all meet there and arrive in a group. Can't think of a central place to meet without lots of people having to drive past brands to come back.

Im trying to arrange so i can come to this but dont think i can get there for 7! So if the Supra stand is at the front and we arrive late does that mean we have to park elsewhere??

No, i'll be down by the kentagon showing people where to park so i'm sure we can find space for you to park with the others.:thumbs:

Pete

How bout I just start a list and sort this out right here, if you are 99% sure of attending, list your name. Missile you should find out the post code of that garage for those of us with SatNav :D

1. Cerikbok

I've been trying, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place, F1 or something. :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK294&q=CAR%20SHOPS%20LONDON%20ROAD%2C%20Kent%2C%20United%20Kingdom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

F1 Motorcycle Accessories

10-11 Blue Chalet Ind PkWest Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6BQ

Google magic baby, this would be the meeting spot you were thinking about?

Don't think so mate. Unless they have changed, Was like a mini Halfraud's. But alot better...

Got annoyed. If you put brands into google maps.

On the left of the track there is the A20, Starts off Main RD Gorse Hill then changes to London Road. Not long after it changes to london road is the Shop, On the right if your traveling away from the M20 and M25. This is only an idea. Last month there was quite a que to get in, And that was with the snow. Not sure if we will get in in one group hit...

1. Cerikbok

2. Missile

3. TyranoSupraRex

Edited by Missile (see edit history)

I think we should all meet at mcdonalds near bluewater on the big round-a-bout then go from there

1. Cerikbok

2. Missile

3. TyranoSupraRex ( I'll probably go straight to Brands)

4. Foodfreak ( i'll go straight to Brands)

5. supraturbochris

What time did you have in mind?