The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAPT @ Brands Hatch 12/3/09

GTO Pete

Hi everyone!:)

Following the Huge success/failure of the first meet we thought we would have another crack at it and this time actually let people into Brands!

I'm not going to say anything about the weather but I will say it will take snow worse then last time to stop us this month! For those who didn’t see the thread for the first meet here is all the info you need;

JAPT has been given the go ahead off the back of PREPT- a German night that has been taking place every month for some time now, with 150+ cars turning up.

There is a small fee of £2 per car for entry to the meet but that’s a small price to pay for such a good venue, please try to bring change as we wont have a load on the gate. Entry is from 7PM onwards till late.

Food will be available at the Kentagon (for those of you who don’t know that’s the Brand hatch bar/cafe!) along with soft, hot & alcoholic drinks. Usually a full menu is available but as this is the ‘first’ meet the menu will be limited. I’m sure I don’t need to say it but please drink responsibly if you’re driving!

Rules of the meet:

1. JAPANESE CARS ONLY! We will let Korean cars sneak in though! Sorry but if you turn up with your mate in his ‘e.g. Golf’ he will have to park in the hotel car park next to the brands hatch main entrance & walk through. The gate & surrounding area will have additional security & JAPT marshals, there will be no exceptions, Non Jap cars will be turned away.

2. STICK TO THE 10MPH SPEED LIMIT once on site. If you race away from the gate whilst entering you'll simply be asked to turn around and leave by security who will have been contacted via radio. You are also on CCTV once on site! Same goes for anyone seen driving like complete idiots in any areas allocated to us or outside the venue. We want this to be a respectable meet and police can be called if necessary.

3. NO PETS. Shame I know but after all this isn't Crufts!

4. NO LITTERING. Please use one of the many bins provided.

5. NO DRUGS. I know some of you out there like a good ol' smoke but please, have it before or after the event not during and if you’re driving you shouldn’t be doing it anyway!

6. STEREO'S. Please keep your music to a reasonable level so YOU can hear it not everyone else.

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25

Brands Hatch Circuit

Fawkham

Longfield

Kent

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/brands-hatch/find-us.asp

Hopefully we will see some of you lot down there, this time without the snow!;)

Pete[GRIN][/GRIN]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, will go again if i have my car back..

Still can't believe the snow last time..

Anyway, the 10min I was at the gate having a quick ciggie to steddy myself after a interesting slide along the road to get there, there were some nice motors about so should be a good meet.

Car dependent hope to see you there!

Only a few days to go now![COOL][/COOL]

Seeing as we don't know how things will work at the meet in relation to getting all the clubs parked up together every meet, as everyone will be arriving at different times, each month we are going to let a chosen club park up in front of the kentagon and bring any club banners or flags they have to get eveyones attention.

This month we decided it will be you lot!:p

So if JB or anyone has any club stuff you want to bring down thats cool, you dont have to but the option is there. Either way, this month you guys will be parked closest to the warm/Tea & coffee/toilets![GRIN][/GRIN]

Pete

P.S Dad- Rob said he will call you today but you know what he's like:search: