The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nutter policeman

imi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it was over the top and he'll probably lose his job but some people have very little if any respect for the law.

What type of person at 15 years old would have the nerve to do that with their shoes?

I work with aoung people aged 13 to 16 and see this all the time, its nothing new!! The young lady quite definately does not have a moral compass, something that is instilled in children when they are younger by their parents. It would do her a world of good to be given a short sharp shock to bring her to her senses. But in this day and age we cannnot do that for fear of being labelled a monster!!

I work with aoung people aged 13 to 16 and see this all the time, its nothing new!! The young lady quite definately does not have a moral compass, something that is instilled in children when they are younger by their parents. It would do her a world of good to be given a short sharp shock to bring her to her senses. But in this day and age we cannnot do that for fear of being labelled a monster!!

You're not suggesting that treatment was a 'short, sharp shock' are you?

Edit: sorry, re-read your earlier post and that doesn't seemto be what you mean at all.

You have pigs roaming the streets where you live??

I'd prefer you didn't use this term of reference please. If you could use Pretty Intelligent Guys I'd be grateful.

Or The Filthy Rozzing Fuzz B*stards..!!

I never was any good at acronyms.....:innocent:

H.

You're not suggesting that treatment was a 'short, sharp shock' are you?

Edit: sorry, re-read your earlier post and that doesn't seemto be what you mean at all.

A week or two in prison with her stripped of all her personal liberties might possibly do the trick. Like many 15 year olds she thinks she is untouchable and invincible, a state that sadly leads many youngsters into dangerous situation. But normally by 15 it is too late to change habits.

The police officer in the video WAS over the top, but if he had tempered his anger and taken the correct procedure then maybe the young lady in question would have had 2nd thoughts about doing that in the future.

Of course sound with the clip may have given a wider picture

I agree, it was over the top and he'll probably lose his job but some people have very little if any respect for the law.

What type of person at 15 years old would have the nerve to do that with their shoes?

That is standard behavious for most teenagers. My two always kick their shoes off like that. Maybe she gave him some lip but that cop is just out of control. I hope her lawyers stuff his job down the crapper and send him after it.

edit - why did he not act like a grown up, ignore her and close the door. Imagine what he would be like with his own kids? Its a frightening possibility that a trained 'professional' like him is let loose on the general public.

Perhaps he should be transferred to the immigration dept. They seem to employ people with a similar attitude to authority as you go stateside.

that version is even worse! he goes back at the end and checks there is no blood or damage to wall or cell.

misleading as it does not show what a clear threat to those 2 cops she was armed with the modern terrorist weapon - the shoe!

Police men in the states have a little too much power, i remember reading and article about a deputy who forced a victim of a crime to strip naked so he could do a "cavity" search on her! this was a few months back and there was a youtube video as well!

That's the way it should be, people (kids) might respect the police a bit more if they were allowed to do that.

Trouble is there are dirty cops just like every other group, so the power would be abused too much and innocent people would be destroyed all too easily.

That's the way it should be, people (kids) might respect the police a bit more if they were allowed to do that.

Can we just all agree in whatever circumstance, this was Police brutality? and is therefore wrong?

When did a grown man beating up a 15 year old girl become OK?

Can we just all agree in whatever circumstance, this was Police brutality? and is therefore wrong?

When did a grown man beating up a 15 year old girl become OK?

Totally agree it is wrong full stop from the officer's side.

Beating a 15 yr old is not part of his job description doesn't matter what she has done because the law is there to decide not him.

I would like to say all the people that reckon it's o.k to use violence in this way on a 15 yr old or any age for that matter,

What if that was your daughter or sister?

Would your views be the same?

Made my blood boil and i dont even have any sisters or daughters!!

It would make no difference! If they'd done wrong they deserve some punishment.

I'm not saying it was OK BTW, it was clearly WAAAAAY OTT and he should be sacked for it at the very least, it's just rubbish that teenagers who are breaking the law feel they can spit at/hit/hurl abuse at and generally be crappy to the police!! If I'd been arrested when I was 15 I'd have been peeing in my pants, they're there to uphold the law, if you do wrong you admit it and take the punishment.

that's the way it should be, people (kids) might respect the police a bit more if they were allowed to do that.

Trouble is there are dirty cops just like every other group, so the power would be abused too much and innocent people would be destroyed all too easily.

idiot

Also would peoples views be the same if it was a 15 year old that raped their brother, sister or offspring for that matter.

Would peoples veiws be the same then?

This subject could go round and round in circles. It was heavy handed but at the same time I am all for people getting a slap from time to time if done wrong. Lets face we cannot depend on courts for justice, but then again we have too. :(