The mkiv Supra Owners Club

0-60

gt4tosupra

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good! i want one still! and will it drift? whats the best rear diff to drift? standard or LSD?

I Wouldn't try to drift mine, I like it to much to wreck it, plus i couldn't afford to go through the tires.

Don't really know much about the diffs but I think the point of the lsd is to stop the wheels spinning, so if im right in saying that then the standard diff.

Surely a quarter mile drag would be a better time/distance measurement as you get a time and a terminal speed as well, while i'm saying this my mates turbo vr6 golf just done a quarter mile in 13.4sec with terminal speed of 106mph that seems quick to me not sure if it would beat my jap auto ?

Im surprised you can fit in a 106 tbh

:p

Surprisingly roomy to be honest. More room in that than in the MR2.

Oh nasty, saying that I bet theres more room in the back of a 106 than a supra. As for getting a 106 to 140mph without the doors falling off is quite an accomplishment, I take it it was a GTi being pulled by a supra?

Only did it the once, took a corsa with a redtop conversion on the motorway. Reckon it must have hit 130mph true MPH. Its a GTi though, yeah, with superchip & bpu stuff.

I had an xsi years ago , always wanted a gti.

Cracking lil cars .

Would be amazing if they weren't french with crappy electrics. Thankfully i've been lucky so far but its only a matter of time i guess. Bloody quick for a puddle jumper, its no sup though lol.

To almost go on topic it hits 60 in 7.2 out of the box. A good driver might be able to shave mine down to 7 lol.