The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just Curious...

Fitz

If the wheel offsets are all wrong yes, otherwise it should be fine.

Yes the wheels I bought are for a supra, Ive just ordered some KYB shocks with tein springs so it should only be around 20mm lower than stock. My wheels rub sometimes at the moment but my back shocks are shagged.

Off the top of my head I know they are wolfrace fronts are 235-40-18 and the rears are 265-35-18. If that helps :)

The tyre sizes are fine assuming you have 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears.

But again it's the offset that will determin if it rubs. I.E. how far towards the edge of the car they protrude from the hub.

The vast majority of aftermaket supra wheels seem to have a +35or +37 offset. Not many people get rubbing with these figures on 8.5x18 and 9.5x18 wheels with the tyres you have.

Off the top of my head I know they are wolfrace fronts are 235-40-18 and the rears are 265-35-18. If that helps :)

eBay... :p

I bought a set from the bay. Didnt fit over my Uk brakes. So they went back. Got a set of Trial wheels, oooooh yeah.

Oh and i dont have a money tree lol. I just dont waste any, no drink, no drugs, no smoking. Saves a tonne and makes me live longer.