The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Get caught out by the "COOL" factor??

suprattgaz

It still gets a lot of attention but there are three white ones in Wigan alone so it does dilute the effect a wee bit..!!

H.

I live in Leigh and when I was looking for my supe there were none on the road. Since Ive got one there must be at least 4 round my way.

Mine is just a weekend toy, don't think I could live with the petrol costs if I had to use it all the time.

• 2 months later...
Mine's a daily driver, and there are quite a few in Eastbourne now, and I don't think many people really take much notice of it nowadays, but I just think its beautiful still. :)

Never see any on the road by me and I agree with you, no-one pays much attention to Supras these days as no-one knows what they are. Most people think they are a hyundai coupe.

I think some of you confuse people turning round to see what that 'noisy car' is with 'attention' :)

?I get that feeling every time i take it out.

I love the way it can change your mood from bitter, twisted to top off the world.

when i lived down colchester way, i used to take it down clacton on sea and come back 30 quid out of pocket but by fook, happy:d

Never see any on the road by me and I agree with you, no-one pays much attention to Supras these days as no-one knows what they are. Most people think they are a hyundai coupe.

I think some of you confuse people turning round to see what that 'noisy car' is with 'attention' :)

Until I was out yesterday on my way back from the BHP Performance show (I was there with the ModdedUK.com club), then I got loads of attention, thumbs ups and lots of very smiley girls on my journey home. That felt great!

Unfortunately, the drive back was made a little difficult what with millions of bikers on the roads between Rye and Hastings from the May Day London to Hastings run, which I had no idea was on yesterday. They were like swarms of locusts. I ran out of screen wash trying to keep it clear from them all flying and squishing onto my windscreen! ;)

I noticed another 3 or 4 Supras at the show, and a couple were from mkivsupra.net, and I wonder who they were.

:yeahthat:

Guest barkdog23

I have been using mine as a daily driver, but have now decided to get the motorbike out now the weather is better. I thought my car was exclusive to reading but so far i have seen 5 in my town. I now thinking i have to make it even more individual!!!!

mines almost a daily i force myself to drive my saxo a few days a week just so when i jump back in the supe im:):cool:

drove her up to the supermarket on sunday and across the road at maccy d ,there was a coach with young people on not kidding all the lads jumped of the coach to look at the supra brill