The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few bits!

steb9780

Got a few bits for sale here. Pictures are below. Not to sure if these prices sounds right, shout up if they ain't

-GReddy twin 60mm pillar pod (only in my car for about 6 weeks), had to trim the holes out a bit as my 60mm gauge didn't fit. Comes with fixing screws and screw cap covers. Obviously the gauges aren't included. £40 - SOLD

-Dash pocket (takes up one DIN sized space under/above the stereo) had some crudely cut holes in the back for leads for my SAFC, but you couldn't see them once the pocket is filled. £6

-Throttle control ECU, this has took a knock when I crashed the car (see the picture), there are no sounds of anything being loose inside, but obviously i can't guarantee it's working, one of the mounting brackets is ben too. £10

-Custom CNC made alloy HKS turbo timer holder. I made this myself at work from aircraft grade alloy. It held my HKS turbo timer to the panel near the drivers legs. I fitted it with some little strips of foam to stop any vibrations. It was made to fit this type of HKS turbo timer £20

http://mr2.com/OWNERS/GRAPHICS/gs_turbo_t.jpg

I have put a photo of my drivers layout on too, you can see the pillar pod and the turbo timer holder (just) in this picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.