The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Left work today and found this.....

brucie-bonus

looks like post office red to me !

I was going to say something along those lines. By the looks of where the scraping is surely it must have been a very high vehicle? Possibly reversed into it? Looks too high to be a front bumper or anything like that.

:thumbs: These sound very likely to me.

Do you have the same delivery van everyday? It should be an easy claim to make, if you can match them.

If you see a damaged van, then get photos as soon as you can.

My mate Martin came up last night to show me the damage to his Supe, parked at the rear of his workplace and a delivery lorry reversed into it and pi**ed off saying nothing. He has had the security video checked and found the culprit, damage to front wing has reached the edge of the bonnet and had to be pulled off the wheel to drive home. To say he's hopping mad would be an understatement.

People just don't bloody care. I was looking out of the office window the other day and saw some woman reversing out of a space near to my car. She reversed into my bumper then got out of her car and have a quick look from about 10 feet away. She then got back in and drove off. I sent her a nice little email to thank her for my new scratch. It was only then that she owned up to it and said she was going to ring me and tell me what had happened! Liar!

take a hammer to work with you tomorrow , youve already confirmed there are no cameras , fingers crossed you find the $#@!ty red car and do a bit of rearranging with said hammer .

criminal mind but a good one, do it while they havent got cctv there yet :D

Sorry Matt but i always do it:p

I've said this before but i remember years ago someone made a comment to me about people doing that. If he ever saw people doing that because they thought "their car was better than everyone elses" he would key down the length of the car.

Yes the guy was an arse but i still don't do it. I can see the benefit but it also makes your car stand out like a sore thumb and become prone to "accidents"

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after a couple of weeks of searching and asking questions (seems the only deliveries made by the same van everyday is TNT and the milkman, all the other change according to the drivers), I have decided I probably aint going to get much further:(

Soooo, does anybody know of a decent bodyshop in the Fife area they could recommend?

Cheers guys and gals

Probably shouldn't have parked accross 2 spaces!! Pet hate of mine.

Thats the trouble, park in one space and someone will dent your door. Park across 2 and some to**er with that attitude will damage it. Can't win.

pet hate why? does it make you angry when you see it, just someone trying to look after their pride and joy.

Its getting to the stage where you can't have anything decent before some tosser makes it their personal goal to ruin it or steal it. Some git cracked my drivers headlamp this week and just drove off. A couple of weeks ago my Mrs CRV got a huge dent in the drivers door when parked in the council car park. The only way you could do that amount of damage would be with the corner of a box or similar. There is no way either person did not know what they had done and yet the scumbags drove off.

What happened to decency and honesty? Even if they left a note and said they are sorry but can't afford the repair it would be something. You could forgive that, but just to act like uncaring scum makes me angry.

I've picked up a parked scrape again this week in my crapper. I'd say I get smacked at least once a year (this year its been twice) by some asshole that just leaves it. The one on my car today could be not noticed as it is just a glancing blow but the smashed bumper twice on my range rover and the hole that got put in my supra's door cannot possibly have gone unnoticed. You can't park a supra in many single spaces and manage to open the door far enough to get in and out. The coupe door is a pita to get in and out of so its not arrogance parking across two spaces its a necessity due to being forced to park in spaces that are only any good to smart cars.