The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo experience

erol_h

im also looking at this one on jurgens site aswell http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra37.html

It's difficult but it would be down to your preference on looks and price on which one you'd go for, both are well specced but Deans old one has the rebuild, but say Gaz's is 5k cheaper and you prefer the looks of it (not sure how much Jurgen is selling Dean's for) then 5k aside on Gaz's would be plenty for a decent build if it needed it in the long term :) if it's a 2k difference I'd go for Dean's but it's down to your preference on whether you want a very quick stunning show car or a clean tarmac tearing street sleeper ;)

Both cars are great and I've tried my best not to be biased to either and just give an honest opinion of both :)

Tough decision :)

Edited by Tom (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just looking at pistonheads and ebay and there isnt any decent singles ive found more cars on here and most of them have been by members contacting me with a good setup single. I see myself buying a sup from here joining this club was money well spent.

Im just looking at pistonheads and ebay and there isnt any decent singles ive found more cars on here and most of them have been by members contacting me with a good setup single. I see myself buying a sup from here joining this club was money well spent.

if i was you then deans would be a good buy, as mine will only be available for a couple of weeks, and i noticed you are waiting a while to get one;)

I do like yours aswell the only reason im waiting it out it because of a unsettled claim which i thought was going to be settled now ive jus got news its going to court. So i dont wana be bit in the ass by the insurance thats why im gona wait till renewal time so i can see exactly what it will cost to insure. Im hoping it wount cost too much as i was told bout 40% to 50% increase plus another years ncb will help as im still young.