The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ummmmmmmmm..PANCAKES

plus1

Excellent but the WAG induction means a week-end away in London with us :D:D:D

Vicki x

Cool. She's up for a weekend in London, so long as it includes pubs, bars, alcohol and Jimmy Choo....whoever he is ;)

It's looking likely we'll be there, so long as we're in the Supra. I don't think it would be quite the same experience in a diesel :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool. She's up for a weekend in London, so long as it includes pubs, bars, alcohol and Jimmy Choo....whoever he is ;)

It's looking likely we'll be there, so long as we're in the Supra. I don't think it would be quite the same experience in a diesel :D

Funny enough I can tell you its not :D

Guest Killer Heels
Excellent but the WAG induction means a week-end away in London with us :D:D:D

Vicki x

I like the sound of that one Vic's - when are we thinking ?????

As i cant make it to the run - she has my seal of approval purely on the shoe front :rlol:

K x

I like the sound of that one Vic's - when are we thinking ?????

K x

Either before the end of March or after 5th May, as that's when my exams finish :D

I'll let her know :D

As a guy, I don't get the expensive designer shoe thing. Why buy some shoes that are so expensive that you refuse to wear them in public? :blink:

Because you can get great satisfaction from tottering around the house in the them or staring at them lovingly :)

Vicki x

It's a female thing :blink:

A way to empty your bank account quickly :)

A way to empty her bank account, dude, hers ;) Mine has to keep my mortgage and Supra running!

Because you can get great satisfaction from tottering around the house in the them or staring at them lovingly :)

So a bit like blokes with fast cars who rarely drive them? I can sympathise with that analogy, even if I still don't get why girls find feet hideous, repulsive even, yet they worship the bits of leather they strap over them :sly::p

I'm in Iceland that Weekend!! Might have been the first day i could stretch her legs :(

Can't we do the weekend after?!?! :innocent:

I'd let Michel work his magic before organising going on meets dude ;)

Plus, I'm not up North the weekend after, so its gotta be the 22nd, so nerrr :p;):innocent::D