The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership goodies

Guest sleeping giant

I really dont want to seem like im making a big issue out of this but some people?

"You'll get yours as soon as is possible" You think that is an acceptable answer. :search:

From the membership pages i can see....

There is a yearly club membership fee of £10 for all members. This will entitle you to post in all public forums of the club, including the For Sale & Wanted forums and the Members Only forums, and will also make you eligible for any current club discounts and promotions. Members are also entitled to a membership pack and are allowed to attend club events.

To me that says you paid the money to be able to use the forum and attend club events. A pack comes as a bonus, so if it takes 3 - 4 months to get sent that is ok :)

I really dont want to seem like im making a big issue out of this but some people?

"You'll get yours as soon as is possible" You think that is an acceptable answer. :search:

You're making a big issue out of it.

I used to share doing the packs with Homer and it was alot of work for 2 of us. We used to do maybe 2 runs between the two of us a month. I gave up giving up my time for the club due to other commitments, and Homer was left to do it by himself. So one run a month if he finds the time is fair going IMO. After all, when I joined I waited well over 6 months for mine. Yours will come, you're making it into a big thing anyway. When you open the brown envelope you're sure to be disappointed. :D

Chill, the pack is just a bonus, the club and all it's benefits are here. :)

Guest sleeping giant
You're making a big issue out of it.

I used to share doing the packs with Homer and it was alot of work for 2 of us. We used to do maybe 2 runs between the two of us a month. I gave up giving up my time for the club due to other commitments, and Homer was left to do it by himself. So one run a month if he finds the time is fair going IMO. After all, when I joined I waited well over 6 months for mine. Yours will come, you're making it into a big thing anyway. When you open the brown envelope you're sure to be disappointed. :D

Chill, the pack is just a bonus, the club and all it's benefits are here. :)

I am chilled like i said from the begining it would just be nice for somone to tell me "oh i'll try and get your pack sent out at the end of the month, or failing that end of next month," or somthing like that,thats all.

I have a day off on Sunday so have been planning on running them off then.

I work an 80 hour week, then 20+ hours a week on admin for the club. The packs are lowest priority so yes, there is normally an 8 week delay. As Doug will confirm they are a real PITA to do and need a good 4-5 hours free to do a batch, which is time thats hard to find.

Guest sleeping giant

I work an 80 hour week, then 20+ hours a week on admin for the club. The packs are lowest priority so yes, there is normally an 8 week delay. As Doug will confirm they are a real PITA to do and need a good 4-5 hours free to do a batch, which is time thats hard to find.

I do hope you dont think im a complete tool, i can appreciate how much you do, and i hope for your sake you are coining in on them 80hour weeks i feel for you, but as i have been sayin all the way through the thread just a little message to let you know when it might be sent out, maybe you are trying to do to much pal, maybe you should put your feet up for a bit, must be pretty stressfull.

You want to knock it on the head son b4 you keel over. 80 hour weeks then another 20 on here, :blink:

you work too hard mate! no rush, just whenever you can do it suits me

I do hope you dont think im a complete tool

No not at all, it was a fair question. I can;t notify people when one is delayed as there's no way to know when a pack has actually been requested, it's only a filter on the admincp. Secondly there's no easy way to go from the filtered list to a mass PM (there can be 100-150 requests in the queue so no way to send individually).

They are not as simple to put together as most people assume, each on takes around 5 minutes.