The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice mod for auto owners :)

Tom

I'm going to be having a go at building one of these shortly with a mate, with the overdrive built into the shift knob, and the 'manu' button set into the shift surround. I'll take some pics etc as i'm doing it if it helps?

I did have a really cool idea of how to integrate both the buttons into a shifter though... :D

Not feeling it...engine start button? do i want my supra to be an easy target to get nicked? that shifter...looks crappy...the stock one looks much better imo waste of money tbh

If it is similar to the latest Ford's Power Start systems fitted to Focus,Mondeos and the like where the ignition,central locking and alarm systems are all tied together for a 'keyless' entry system which would actually make it harder not easier to steal as there is no barrel to break and the wiring more complex for the common toe rag to fathom out plus the convenience of not having to look for your keys/fob to open/start the car. As to the shifter - each to their own and if you don't like it - don't fit it, simple:innocent:

• 4 years later...
I remember this thread, also remember 'Tee from China' haven't seen him around for a while.

Not seen him in ages....

:D Still here.......just that a lot has happened over the past 18 months getting married, my mother getting ill, loosing my business due to visa rule changes etc.....leaving little time to get on-line :( I do check in now and then. Didn't think anyone would miss me......:eyebrows: