The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nitrous on supra good or bad?

Guest ziuziu007

Paul,

None anymore, i rolled it back in september out on some back roads :/

but the mods where: 67dbb, hks 264 cams, vpc/safc, bl auto, 3800 stall, 100 shot basically.

shame, wow a sub 10 second car on an SAFC, dont say it to loud you'll cause a riot round here :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the same riot it would cause on the USA forums lol!

I absolutely loved not needing a laptop. I built the car around the sheer fact i didn't want to have to worry about tuning (cause i know i would blow the car up lol!). Everything was going great until i hit 30psi on a cold street....upside down we went :cry:.

all is well now, a good life changing event for the better.

its the same riot it would cause on the USA forums lol!

I absolutely loved not needing a laptop. I built the car around the sheer fact i didn't want to have to worry about tuning (cause i know i would blow the car up lol!). Everything was going great until i hit 30psi on a cold street....upside down we went :cry:.

all is well now, a good life changing event for the better.

:hide: i'm just walking away from this thread very slowly :D

seriously, yes i could see how hanging upside down in a Supra could be "life changing"

Paul, i honestly dont remember if i was hanging upside down or not lol! Rescue workers were their when they pulled us out of the car, so i can't recall if i was upside down when i woke up or right side up lol!

But nitrous done right, can be a huge friendly helper. Just be careful and think it out. And dont use bottle after bottle in one day and you should be fine haha