The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for tight suspension

RamzisX

When I clean my engine each year I use sand, for it's abrasive qualities. It makes the engine note really crunchy too - which is tight! It's sometimes hard to get out of the inlet manifold afterwards so I just start the car and watch it fly out of the exhaust.

I suppose it has the added advantage of cleaning the turbo blades and saves you taking them off for sand blasting. Good thinking batman ;)

I make my petrol go further by buying high octane stuff but then adding 5% tap water, or water from puddles if my supply water has been cut off that week for non-payment of bills or whatever. It works out cheaper than buying normal unleaded, and the car runs just the same (surprisingly badly :blink:) anyway! Tight!!

;)

Oh yeah, don't forget to put the rear seats down to lower the centre of gravity. That'll make it even tighter.

Assclown.

I saw a discussion somewhere in internetland (not here) where a chap was convinced his drag strip times benefitted from folding his rear seats down as that made the car lighter. :blink:

IIRC it was a fiesta. Something about the load being spread out over a wider area meant gravity didn't act on it to the same extent. How I laughed. :D

To be honest, this man has a good point. 18 is a good compromise but 17 will always be optimal.

Blimey, that almost needs a new thread "Animal In Common Sense Shocker"

I need a lie down now.

Don't worry - normal sillyness will be resumed in due course.