The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what I woke upto

Dann

well i think the jibe was aimed at me but im not sure why its that much harder to read without the commas and full stops. But i am useless with grammer sorry ill put some here for you .....,,,,,, so what was your rr before then was it a good number or hav`nt you done it before, also what manifold are you useing ive looked at nics one and the obx one, the obx comes wit the decat pipe and looks good I heard it has a problem with an o2 sensor hitting the bulkhead and people having to bend it to fit.

well i think the jibe was aimed at me but im not sure why its that much harder to read without the commas and full stops. But i am useless with grammer sorry ill put some here for you .....,,,,,, so what was your rr before then was it a good number or hav`nt you done it before, also what manifold are you useing ive looked at nics one and the obx one, the obx comes wit the decat pipe and looks good I heard it has a problem with an o2 sensor hitting the bulkhead and people having to bend it to fit.

I used a obx one and it is good yes the sensor hits bulk head but just mark it and drill bulk head fit rubber gromet, the obx ones require skyline 02 sensors as the supra ones are held with bolts the obx ones need the screw in type. Fit onto engine was good though.

w41k3r, Please dont think im trying to have a dig at you. There have been a few threads on here lately about grammer and spelling and i was just giving you a heads up. There seem to be more and more memers coming on here and getting told about it so its not just you. I got a Pm from a mod about my spelling and grammer when i joined so please dont take offence.