The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hiya

NatsupraTT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you and yours looks really nice too. I have the roof lip spoiler but as my car is white i was unsure to spray it white too what you think or does it look better black???

I think they look nice as they are on a white car, Spraying it white may look wrong. I haven't seen a white supe with a white roof spoiler on here before. Maybe some others will comment. Martyn

Guest CoolsBlue
Hi i got some better pics to put on here cause the pics i got were done in near darkness dont look so good so hopefully when i get the new pics up they will look better lol

We dont want more pics of the car!!:D

;)

does anyone know what bumper this is guys?:search:

hi and welcome, you are the only other person i've seen who has the same rear bumper as me! :spank:

apparently quite rare and hard to get hold of....

Made by a Japanese company called Regulus, don't think they are in business anymore.