The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little make over

hoff

Love the wheels mate.

Are they just 9" wide on the rear? Whats the offset?

Also what suspension are you running?

They are indeed just 92 rears but not sure off the offset. I actually put spacers on the back just out of interest and liked the look but were not really necessarry:) Suspension wise I'm running Bilstiens with Tien lowering springs:)

Could of washed your car mate:D

P.s another fitting day should be good;)

:D You know I get depressed this time of year Jamie, I hate the car being dirty:(

A fitting day is surely n the cards, those boot rubbers need doing;) Oh, and maybe some mre new wheels believe it or not:d I love these but have a bidding war between Mike and Niel who both want them:D

Directly from Cobra. As I said I they wanted me to go to the factory to have them fitted as they were meant to be the new subframes which they based on the bride product. But their engineer cocked it up and I had the old ones which they had it modify. Probibly sorted now though.

Thats right mate. Imi on here provided them. He started a thread that outlined the problem with the old ones. He then, I think, provided them with some Bride ones as a template. They sorted his out well in the end and mine were meant to be the 1st ones after that so needed testing. So the wrong ones were provided to the factory by mistake:rolleyes:

Here's Imi's thread, have a read to see what happened and the happy outcome. As I said Im sure Cobra would have it all under control now:)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=132926&highlight=seats

Edited by hoff (see edit history)