The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some snaps just before it got dark

jazz1

Guest sunnyG83
i was joking im going to soon be off with the supra scene and on my way to the R34:)

Gosh Jazz you must really like the service sector, first a Bin Man and now you want to be a Taxi driver :D

My dad's getting a new car soon too, I'll be sure to post pictures pretending it's mine when he does.

Hopefully he'll even let me sit in it and pretend to drive it too :)

maybe i need to load up my log book i think il get that done just to sh*t you up:) and prove it is my porsche.

There's nowt wrong with that look. None at all! :rolleyes:

But 'yours' does look good Jazz IMO. :)

its not about the look what im saying is mine is even better looked after than his i bet i got way less rust than his as he`s pointing the finger his deserves better lol i think we should compare the conditions before he talks about his lexus supra

its not about the look what im saying is mine is even better looked after than his i bet i got way less rust than his as he`s pointing the finger his deserves better lol i think we should compare the conditions before he talks about his lexus supra

Jazz, I doubt very much yours is in a better condition having seen Michael's first hand and knowing his attention to detailing. Michael's doesn't have a cheap bodykit on either. ;)

Jazz, I doubt very much yours is in a better condition having seen Michael's first hand and knowing his attention to detailing.

:) lol ok what ever you say, mines got nearly 16,000 on the clock only done 200miles since 1999 is mint underneath and the paint work well i think id let people judge that, oh bodykit i have all original parts no replica

Only 200 miles in the last 9 years? Your dad should sell it and buy a Porsche.

you make me laugh i dont have to prove a point, besides even though my dad gave me the supra as a present he did not give me 14k odd to spend on the car, so before you start going on about my dad buys me everything i think i could easily afford a supra having spent 14k on just original parts