The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hets/Beds Dec Meet - Letchworth, The Two Chimneys

rag

Was thinking about having another meet before Christmas. Over 25 cars came to the last one (mostly MR2s) so hopefully there will another good turn out to this one.

How does Sunday 14th December sound? Same time at 1pm?

Great! I have spelt Herts wrong (I blame my hangover) and I can't seem to edit the title. Is there any way a mod could correct it for me please?

Edited by rag (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just been on the phone to Roy the landlord of The Two Chimneys and reserved the same seating area again.

I will have to ring them up nearer the time with some idea of numbers. So if you could express your interest in coming with plenty of notice.

They do have a Christams menu but that requires a deposit so I said that we will be eating from the normal menu and a choice of roasts that they do. Does that seem ok with everyone?

I have just been on the phone to Roy the landlord of The Two Chimneys and reserved the same seating area again.

I will have to ring them up nearer the time with some idea of numbers. So if you could express your interest in coming with plenty of notice.

They do have a Christams menu but that requires a deposit so I said that we will be eating from the normal menu and a choice of roasts that they do. Does that seem ok with everyone?

Yep, great with us - roasts / Christmas dinners are a bit of a pain when you're vegetarian!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Tis a week today!

Can anyone interested please confirmed their attendance and if they are bringing anyone with them so I can phone through an accurate number to the pub this week. Thanks

Also, anyone who came to the last one and filled out their contact info on the free drink voucher I assume you got a voucher for 2 80z steaks for a tenner through the post? This voucher can only be used on the 14th December so bring them with you!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :)