The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banksy's Pet Shop

Mike

Guerrilla artist Banksy has opened his first official exhibition in New York. The fake pet shop aims to question "our relationship with animals and the ethics and sustainability of factory farming"

Not sure if anyone else is into any of Banksys stuff... I really like it personally.

His new offering is on the BBC website here

His website has more stuff on it... and of course having a stroll around London you can find a few :)

What do you make of it?

Art + Car Forum = Lead Balloon

Where is Tannhauser when I need him? :search:

Ta-daaa. ;)

I don't have much opinion on Banksy, sorry. I think that Nick Ut vietnam pic with Ronald and Mickey is good.

For more response, you could try starting a thread on Damien Hurst, Tracey Emin or Martin Creed*, with a link to something of theirs that cost five billion pounds. Then sit back and enjoy:

"My kid whose 8 could do that. I blame Gordon Brown."

"Waste of money u could build a hostipal with that. It's political correctness gone mad."

"Biggest pi55 take, must think were stupd. Bloody immigrants"

"I dont know anything about art, but thats not art. Bloody do-gooders"

* (For the record, I don't like much of their stuff).