The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got a AEM water injection kit?

JamieP

if you ask me, the only place to put the tank is in the boot, and no, you cannot hear is splashing around, mind you i cant hear much over the noise of the fuel pump! I would take a picture, but the car is at the body shop at the moment

Supprised you can hear the 044, can only hear mine on prime, soon as the engine is started i cant hear it at all.

Thx for the pics. I notice that the injector is plumped to the pipe right close to the bottom of the radiator, normally people go for the one closest to the Throttle body.

aem installation manual tell to fit the injector on the pipe before the intercooler. This solution help to improve the cool effect of the meth

aem installation manual tell to fit the injector on the pipe before the intercooler. This solution help to improve the cool effect of the meth

so would this be the throttle body pipe or are you referring to the one just before the intercooler (the one that runs along the bottom of the car)

Also, how is the injector mounted to the pipe, do you need an aluminum bung welded onto the pipe first?

so would this be the throttle body pipe or are you referring to the one just before the intercooler (the one that runs along the bottom of the car)

Also, how is the injector mounted to the pipe, do you need an aluminum bung welded onto the pipe first?

I believe it should be about two foot before the throttle body, usually after the FMIC, though as I'm running a SMIC I measured it. I drilled and tapped my injector into the pipework, though you have to be careful as there isn't a great deal of material to play with.

Thx for the pic.

I will see if I can get the injector plumbed on the pipe just before the intercooler (SMIC) that runs parallel to the radiator, else it will go in the throttle body pipe near the battery.

Having mounted the water tank in the boot, I have run out of the water pipe that came with the kit. Can anyone recommend a suitable place where I can find either the same pipe of a suitable alternative?

many thx