The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 TT Aerotop Single 500+BHP Black

Adam J

Dont worry Herbie, people don't seem to be banging the door down to look at it! I'm amazed as I would buy it myself if I had the money... I guess there may be more interest now Pabs has sold his... :-)

There is someone on in France wanting the car, but with the broken translations, I have no idea when they want to come look at it...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at all lol I wouldnt insult Adam with how well he's looked after his car.I might be able to rustle up the money tho by the end of next week for this,fingers crossed nobody takes it in the mean time :D

cant you put a deposit on it, if you can raise the extra cash in a couple of weeks then it would be daft not too if you really want the car that badly, if the seller agreed ofcourse :)

just my 2p :)

Lovely looking supra mate, hold out for the price you want, i had my ek9 advertised for 5 weeks without anyone coming to view then last week i had 4 people wanting to view it, it sold on sunday and the lad picked it up last night. Got the price i wanted as well, which i am sure you will do.

cant you put a deposit on it, if you can raise the extra cash in a couple of weeks then it would be daft not too if you really want the car that badly, if the seller agreed ofcourse :)

just my 2p :)

Thats a possibility to :) but it would be dependant on the fella takin my car cos there's no real point in putting down the deposit if he goes and changes his mind which we all know can happen last miute,fingers crossed tho that it doesn't

Thats a possibility to :) but it would be dependant on the fella takin my car cos there's no real point in putting down the deposit if he goes and changes his mind which we all know can happen last miute,fingers crossed tho that it doesn't

didnt realise it was dependant on your car being sold or part x'd, thats a bit differant from just needing £1k

good luck and hope it works out the way you want

didnt realise it was dependant on your car being sold or part x'd, thats a bit differant from just needing £1k

good luck and hope it works out the way you want

yea i didnt make that clear.fella made me a silly offer that i couldnt refuse for my NA and providin he comes up with the cash should be gone this week all goin well

I have made a video of the car cold starting and idling, as there seems to be a belief that singles dont start and idle well :search:. I brought it out of the garage on the morning and I made this video late afternoon. It also shows the craized spat and the cracked sill. Sorry for the poor quality, its my first video like this. I think it show just how well it runs though, I will try and put another one up of it on the road, just trying to find a nice day!:rolleyes:

If anyone is interested, I may consider dropping the price further. Still waiting for the first person to come and look at it! :search:

Had the same problem with mine, just could not get anyone out. Once I did it sold to the first guy, its just gettin em out that seems to be the issue. Good luck bud, if I had not already just bought an Aerotop TT GZ edition I would be looking at buying this I can tell you.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not the single's that have bad cold starts, but the stand alone ecu's that are combined to the singles are often the reason :)

Yeh, I think its the larger injectors with the ECU's that make cold starting a problem. I just thought it might help any potential buyers to see it starts and runs well.

Went out for a drive in it at the weekend, I really had forgot how well this drives, unfortunately rain halted it stretching its legs fully!

I have also been looking through the reciepts and have some more info, car was originally bought from JIC, all the single turbo conversion and mapping was done at Thor. Fitting of the rebuilt replacement engine was done at Interpro (big thanks to Jody for providing me with copies of the old reciepts!:thumbs:).

Car still available at £8500. The reciepts for the work done on this car add up to much more than this!

The wheels that Gaz Walker is selling at Envy would suit this car perfectly.

I thought someone would have had this by now

I think the bigger buck cars are not selling so well at the moment, seems that it has to be an absolute steel before anyone will come up with the cash. I have offered this guy a cheaper car as a PX and some serious cash ontop but its not the way he wants to go.

Again those bargains are what people are looking for too and maybe even waiting for, I know I am.

Im so tempted with this its unreal!! over 570bhp on stock box? i didnt think they could handle that!

That figure is flywheel power, I had a word with Jody the other day and he mentioned the power on it was capped as this is all the box would take... Now once it has a 6 speed in it... Thats a different story...:eyebrows:

That figure is flywheel power, I had a word with Jody the other day and he mentioned the power on it was capped as this is all the box would take... Now once it has a 6 speed in it... Thats a different story...:eyebrows:

Thats a nice bit of power mate!! does it have an afr gauge? i cannot believe it hasn't sold yet!!

whats the mileage mate??

Thats a nice bit of power mate!! does it have an afr gauge? i cannot believe it hasn't sold yet!!

whats the mileage mate??

No, it doesn't have a AFR fitted, just a EGT. Its got just short of 80k, obviously the recon engine is alot lower.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.