The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are they worth?

razza

had a viewing of the car today, will find out tomorrow, fingers crossed...therefore this might be sold as part of that, but I'll let you all know, watch this space,

Thanks

Razza

oohh promising mate - hope it all goes well for you! :)

didn't get a call back, which surprised me as they seemed keen and told me they would call me back on Monday, maybe not everyone believes in common courtesy these days...

Anyway, these will definately be going by the end of the month (maybe sooner), I'll start taking them off this week to save me having to clean them as much when I do....

This way I get a boot back, and it gets a bit more practical giving me more time to hold out for a decent price, and I don't have to spend time cleaning the engine most weeks...and move it back towards stock a bit more.

I'll put up a proper for sale thread with the offers so far to just confirm who's got the highest bid so they can confrim they are still interested. This will happen Weds when I'm working from home.

Thanks

Razza

Unlucky mate - hope you get a sale soon.

My car is back on ebay again - LOADS of people asking about the car, but I suspect they are all dreamers again. :(

Might be worth sticking your car on ebay if you're still selling - but don't put it on yet as you'd create too much competition for my car! lol