The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke Meet II - Sun 17th August - 1pm - Hatch Warren

Pabs

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like a good turnout this time and I missed it! :( I was out in Portsmouth sat night and there was no way I would even attempt to drive after the way I felt sun morning.... Hope there's a good turnout again when the next meets organised. :D At least it sounds like you all had a good time, where did you all drive to???

Likewise - glad I finally made it.

New and old faces............next time - more of a spirited drive perhaps?

Photos are just uploading.........although they are pretty rubbish - sorry

Dont buy chips!! Sabrina will eat them ALL.... heheheheh

This is true generically (my friends will confirm this) :p

Bit annoyed I couldn't make this, not much spare cash at the moment so decided to save some pennies and stay at home. Plus, I hate turning up to meets in a Mondeo! Looks like you all had a good time, so will try and make the next one

Dont buy chips!! Sabrina will eat them ALL

Some people never change :D

Bit annoyed I couldn't make this, not much spare cash at the moment so decided to save some pennies and stay at home. Plus, I hate turning up to meets in a Mondeo! Looks like you all had a good time, so will try and make the next one

Some people never change :D

Hey - I would have bought you chips!! Would have been good to catch up!! :p

Te he - think it should forever be known (including future meets) as the EF meet :D

:) Fame at last.

Oh...you mean EF as in Epic Fail. Oh well:(

The P reg silver one was the cleanest Supra I've ever seen. Good to meet some new faces, had a great time and a great drive home.

:)Yes I admit your Supra was in excellent nick, especially after I'd cleaned your headlights for you.

Yes quite right, that stuff you used still makes the headlights look lovely...:D

And anyway, i didnt ask you to, you did that yourself...:p :D

:):D;):-D

Ignore me, just wondering what the :-D does or doesn't do.

Oh it supposed to be a smilie because the proper ones don't work on the computer at work, so i have to compensate...:D

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

TBH I think the calendar discription does say meet at the front.

But when Shane said he couldn't get in the car park there we decided to come and get you instead. :)

There we go look...;) :D

I think for the next EF meet, we should all meet around the back as some of us...ahem...have very low Supra's...:D

well, someone will have to take my crown from me I'm afraid, as I will prob not be a Supra owner, and hence may not actually be the best man for the job. I'm sure someone else like your good self or Siversoop can take the lead ;)

I will probably still try to show up though... just be a real shame that I'll be in a much naffer car LOL