The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke Meet II - Sun 17th August - 1pm - Hatch Warren

Pabs

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may remember from the last meet that my horn didn't exactly beep... well just sorted it! The 2 horns one at top and one at bottom of rad weren't even connected! The wires had been taken off so I just needed to push them back on. Sure it woke the street up when I just tried the horn but at least its now sorted for MOT tomorrow...:D

Yeh, but I want it unplugged again for the next meet... coz it was sooo funny :)

Some of you may remember from the last meet that my horn didn't exactly beep... well just sorted it! The 2 horns one at top and one at bottom of rad weren't even connected! The wires had been taken off so I just needed to push them back on. Sure it woke the street up when I just tried the horn but at least its now sorted for MOT tomorrow...:D

We'll require a test of those. :D Normal Supe horns are sh1te. :D

Maybe because my horn always sounded like a clowns car thats why it seemed so loud now that it works?! Once car gets through MOT I may disconnect it as it did sound unique, you guys should take note. You don't bodykits, bling under the bonnet, nice wheels, the best mod you can do is get a f****d horn if you wanna stand out from the crowd!

Not sure I can make this atm - got an old uni friend visiting for the weekend. I'll see if he fancies going for a blast round Hampshire, but no guarantees sorry. I WILL make it to a Basingstoke meet at some point!! :)

Couple or three hours and a spot of lunch is all. Sure he can fit that in lol. :)

Probably the last chance to see one of my favourite cars too. :(

Well no further progress on the car sale, and assuming the weather isn't really crappy I'm sure I'll be there, even if only for a short while.

You don't have to have a Supra to turn up mate, it's just a meet with a few of the lads/ladies from the club :)

at least I hope so, otherwise I'll be on my own!

Yeh I know mate - but with no car it'll mean I'll have to be out car-hunting to find a replacement pronto!

But yeh - Si has already offered me a lift, but it's probably only a 10 minute walk for me, so I'd just be being lazy lol

Couple or three hours and a spot of lunch is all. Sure he can fit that in lol. :)

Probably the last chance to see one of my favourite cars too. :(

He's a petrol head himself, so he'd be up for it, it's just a case of what he has planned for Sunday afternoon. I'll try and persuade him to drag his Leon Cupra along for the ride :D