The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big single turbo daily drives

Guest GrantyBoy

that has to be the coolest towing machine there is!!! for once, if i overtook another fuckin caravan, and saw it was a soop, i would bow down to the greatest caravaners ever!!! would make a right sight if it was driven by a coupel of 90yr olds ;)

that has to be the coolest towing machine there is!!! for once, if i overtook another fuckin caravan, and saw it was a soop, i would bow down to the greatest caravaners ever!!! would make a right sight if it was driven by a coupel of 90yr olds ;)

Had it up to about 120 at times , its quite funny coming down the slip roads and seeing cars boot it to stop you getting in ....... just doesnt happen ;)

Dude :D

Chances of REALLY hurting yourself on a track are slim B , i dumped it at about 120 ish at Snet when fuel leaked on my rear tyre , didnt have a scratch and later that day at about 80 at a diff corner again not even a bruise !!!!

But on the road ita a different matter come off there and you can be in a world of hurt .

You should try one , they knock cars into a cocked hat !!! :cry:

Dude :D

Well, at the ring m8 its high, when we were there a friend we went with came off on the first day, broke his collar bone, and someone else DIED on the Saturday.

My m8 (mike with the S2000 who was with me at the x-mas bash) was a passenger on the R6, he was brave/stupid enough, he said he almost flew off at 150 on the back straight!! :D

I love the sound/look and performance of bikes, but I'd kill myself if I went on one :)

Hehe you guys really do love to keep talking your own cars up dont ya :love:

In all seriousness, get yourself a ride/drive of Terry's car and make your own conclusion. He's not a million miles away from you. I promise you'll not be dissapointed, and I'll be amazed/gobsmacked if you're not as blown away by it's power delivery as I am.

On a flat piece of road it will pull happily from 1000 rpm in 6th gear, with positive boost VERY shortly after.... Possibly as soon, if not sooner, than stockers.... (especially the slower spooling variety! :p )

Thanks for the independant comment Keith :thumbs:

In all seriousness, get yourself a ride/drive of Terry's car and make your own conclusion. He's not a million miles away from you. I promise you'll not be dissapointed, and I'll be amazed/gobsmacked if you're not as blown away by it's power delivery as I am.

On a flat piece of road it will pull happily from 1000 rpm in 6th gear, with positive boost VERY shortly after.... Possibly as soon, if not sooner, than stockers.... (especially the slower spooling variety! :p )

Thanks for the independant comment Keith :thumbs:

Matt are you saying that this is down to the tuning/bl stuff or is the vvti engine a big part in terms of the low down running ?

(btw sorry about last thursday - look forward to seeing you this week - did you get my ali dial rings fron Paul, and rear lights from Gaz ?)

Matt are you saying that this is down to the tuning/bl stuff or is the vvti engine a big part in terms of the low down running ?

(btw sorry about last thursday - look forward to seeing you this week - did you get my ali dial rings fron Paul, and rear lights from Gaz ?)

I've had no bit's from either supplier yet....

As for Terry's car, it's a combination of all of the above. Carefully selected parts with a specific goal in mind all the way.

Terry wanted a proper, reliable, daily driver that is just as much at home with his grandparents driving it, as it is when he wants to vent some anger! ;)

But don't let my enthusiasm look like I'm bigging it up, ask him for a test drive and experience it for yourself.

I've had no bit's from either supplier yet....

As for Terry's car, it's a combination of all of the above. Carefully selected parts with a specific goal in mind all the way.

Terry wanted a proper, reliable, daily driver that is just as much at home with his grandparents driving it, as it is when he wants to vent some anger! ;)

But don't let my enthusiasm look like I'm bigging it up, ask him for a test drive and experience it for yourself.

He does'nt seem the angry type :complain: Will chase up the bits. ta