The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet, 27th july

sim

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, if your driving up to this, fancy meeting in E/B first?

I will try and get along to this. If peeps are meeting in Eastbourne first then I'm coming from Hastings direction and can meet you en route? Don't know if Dick is coming to this one?

Yes, and yes. Good idea :)

Guest Budz86

12 then boys? Should give me enough time to fit my new lights as I thought it would be fun to melt my old one's while re-furbing them (TIP: Don't use a fan oven! and keep the temp way down. Being impaitent here will cost you £££)

12 then boys? Should give me enough time to fit my new lights as I thought it would be fun to melt my old one's while re-furbing them (TIP: Don't use a fan oven! and keep the temp way down. Being impaitent here will cost you £££)

I was going to suggest that meeting at the services at 1, then cruising along to Stanmer, as we don't want to be first at the party really, do we?! ;)

If the weather's good, then I do hope we get a good few coming, as its been thin on the ground recently IIRC. Sorry about that too :blush:

Guest Budz86

Ok, I'm happy with that as it mean's I get more time to fit the lights. Just waiting on a delivery time now so hopefully it will be Sat, otherwise this will be awkward.

Guest Budz86

Just found out this afternoon that my new wheels were damaged on route to me and they are out of stock for 3-4 weeks :(

So I will still be coming, but with a stock supe which wasn't the idea! But I supose it gives everyone the chance to see it take shape.

Does anyone know any wheel suppliers that might be able to help me out?

Guest Budz86

Should be a good day. Fitted my light's this morning (in the midst of preparing for a wedding!), waxing and polishing tomorrow morning and I'll be down.

Can we confirm 1 pm at Somerfields on the A22 whoever is heading up from Eastbourne and Hastings?

Should be a good day. Fitted my light's this morning (in the midst of preparing for a wedding!), waxing and polishing tomorrow morning and I'll be down.

Can we confirm 1 pm at Somerfields on the A22 whoever is heading up from Eastbourne and Hastings?

Yes, that's fine for me. See you at 1. :)

Really sorry I didn't make this guys, had a bbq here and didn't get to bed until gone 4am, plus after a fair bit of booze :innocent: I did't even wake up til about 2pm :blink:

Thanks to Jeff for phoning to see if I was coming though :thumbs:

Really really will try and make the next one!