The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen meet?

marcAB10

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, worst case scenario and my car is still in getting painted... would I be ridiculed or alienated for taking my bike along?! Solely 'cause I don't want to miss it and would still like to meet up...

And I'd ride at the back so as not to cramp anyone's style!! ;)

If so:

1. marcAB10

2. Greenauto

3. VenomX ?

4.renegade

5.ECK

6.bigduderichie

Hey, worst case scenario and my car is still in getting painted... would I be ridiculed or alienated for taking my bike along?! Solely 'cause I don't want to miss it and would still like to meet up...

And I'd ride at the back so as not to cramp anyone's style!! ;)

If so:

1. marcAB10

2. Greenauto

3. VenomX ?

4.renegade

5.ECK

6.bigduderichie

your more than welcome to take your bike if your supras not ready. :)

And just so everyone knows i've put this up on skylineownersclub.com and AC.com, so hopefully there will be a good turnout :)

One more person than I know...

If so:

1. marcAB10

2. Greenauto

3. VenomX ?

4.renegade

5.ECK

6. bigduderichie

7. TTRickeh

Me too! Would be good to put some faces to the names... I just hope it's not raining!!! :cold:

Em.. not that it bothers me - being a 'north sea tiger' an' all etc!

:think:

Edited by bigduderichie (see edit history)

Took a run there yesterday and the beech and views are fantastic but the village is a bit of a hole and not really anywhere to park to meet, just to let you know as it might be worth making it inverbervie or stonehaven.

Nismodan from skylineowners.com has suggested this-

"alright people, would anyone be interested in carrying this down to Hillside at Montrose. At the hillside hotel every Sunday till the end of summer there is an all you can eat BBQ. £10 a head and its not crappy food, proper fat burgers, steaks, giant spare ribs, chicken, foot long sausages. Proper good scoff. If anyone fancied going I could speak to the bar manager and see if he could cut us a deal on food and drinks. :D"

So what do you think people, I reckon its a good idea and not much further than St Cyrus anyway. :)

Looks like a good plan as St Cyrus has nothing to offer.

cool, kieth I'll stick your name down as nismodan will need rough numbers when he enquires later in the month :D

1. marcAB10

2. GreenAuto

3. VenomX ?

4. renegade

5. ECK

6. Bigduderichie

7. TTRickeh

8. kslb

wow.. :drool:

That looks sweet ECK, love the R33 is it Midnight purple or black? Can't tell from the pics. :)

Hows it compare to the supe?

its midnite purple mate

its alot different from the supra feels very heavy compared to it still bloody quick compared to my old SZ!

eck

Shame you won't make it Wookie, better to get your brakes done though, I know I was wishing I'd had mine sorted before that last run I came along to at Inverurie.

Are we still looking at 10th Aug? for this Montrose Coastal Dash.

I'm looking forward to driving the Sup, had a cheeky wee nip out to drive it when we popped back into port for a crew change the other day. 10 more days out here and I'll be desperate to get back behind the wheel.

Having said that things are going well with this offshore lifestyle and if it continues I could have a new job and be thinking about the next Supra sooner than I thought.

Roll on the 10th, a high speed convoy and some good grub at the end of it, can't be bad!

Dave

Yep, 10th of August :)

So far..

Mksupra.net

1. marcAB10

2. GreenAuto

3. VenomX

4. Renegade

5. ECK

6. Bigduderichie

7. TTrickeh

8. Kslb